ADVERTISEMENT

Goldsboro

I'm wondering what the right person is for Goldsboro. They've had some good coaches go there and never seems to be great. Last time with a winning record was 2012.

When I think of Goldsboro all I can think of is their band coming in the stadium with those girls dancing all the way. We had never seen anything like that before on the high school level. They were throwing down. Hell this was maybe 25 years ago.

Reactions: dogs79
Could be a good job for the right person. One thing bout Goldsboro they seem to always have a decent group of athletes we have played them a lot the last 5-6 years

Reactions: dogs79 and Otis4411
http://www.mountolivetribune.com/stories/mcclary-jr-steps-down-at-southern-wayne,104660
Goldsboro High school has selected former player and Alumni Ronnie McClary as the next head football coach. He was the coach of a Southern Wayne team that finished 1-9 with that one win coming against Goldsboro.

A source stated that more than 50 applicants applied, last week administration interviewed their top candidates. It came down to Coach McCleary and another young man named LeVante Wright. Administration was impressed with both candidates but couldn't pass up on the opportunity to have coach McCleary a Gdsboro alum run the program.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT