ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn at East Forsyth

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
It will be a showdown next week in Kernersville. Be there or be square. A match everyone wants to see. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Depends on which EF we get this week. I like to think they learned their lesson after the Regan game, but we'll see.

If EF is firing on all cylinders then I have them winning a 41-25 type of game.

Glenn should be the Favorite. Glenn had the better QB and the better defense.

Amazing within the last few years the talent in this area has produced some of the most anticipated games in Kville/state awhile.

None bigger than the one none of us got a chance to witness last fall that reportedly would've had at least 12 college recruited players in that game.

I love what the Glenn vs EF game has become. It's great for Kville and the Kville Cup! Should be epic Friday night.

This game look like it could be game of the week in 4A in my book. I wouldn’t mind being at this one but have another game I’m going to. No predictions in my part.

The question going into this game is the same as last year. Can East Forsyth score on this Glenn defense & can their defense slow down the Glenn passing game. Last season they couldn't and it looks like Glenn had gotten a lot better. East Forsyth's offense was shut down by Reagan and Glenn totally smashed Reagan without their star QB #12. If that's any indication East Forsyth could be in for a tough one.

The question going into this game is the same as last year. Can East Forsyth score on this Glenn defense & can their defense slow down the Glenn passing game. Last season they couldn't and it looks like Glenn had gotten a lot better. East Forsyth's offense was shut down by Reagan and Glenn totally smashed Reagan without their star QB #12. If that's any indication East Forsyth could be in for a tough one.

If history has taught us anything in this conference is common opponents win/loss means nothing. Except for the 2018 championship season I believe the top 3 teams all beat each other if I'm not mistaken.

More than Kernersville Pride on the line in this game. This little town has been a hotbed for football for a long time now. Great Youth Football programs

If East wins and there is a 3 way tie in the conference, how would that be broken for playoff seeding purposes?

It would go by winning percentage. East and Mount Tabor did not play so East will be one game short in conference. Even if East wins out, there is a very very very slim margin for a conference championship.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
More than Kernersville Pride on the line in this game. This little town has been a hotbed for football for a long time now. Great Youth Football programs

Not sure about the great youth football programs part. There are some other factors that go into EF and Glenn having improved throughout the years.

Just being at ground zero the youth football in that area isn't one of them. I promise you.

So far Glenn looks better than East Forsyth. It looks like EF offensive line has never seen a defense like this before. They better wake up, because to me the only thing holding Glenn back is their mistakes (over throws, penalties, etc.).

EF has came alive in the fourth like a Moth in the summer time. Pick 6 by EF makes it 23-14 with 6:52 left in the game.

Long TD run from EF QB for the TD. 30-22.

I feel like EF should have went for the two...

Edit: NVM, I'm stupid lol. It's an 8 point lead.

This game look like it could be game of the week in 4A in my book. I wouldn’t mind being at this one but have another game I’m going to. No predictions in my part.
Hands down the best 4A game of the week. Unfortunately I didn’t make it to no game due to covid. Being quarantine. But I’m doing good. Congratulations to East Forsyth! What a game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT