ADVERTISEMENT

Gaston County Schools stadium bag policy

Justafan56

Aug 17, 2013
Will someone please point me toward a Gaston county schools football stadium bag policy. What’s allowed, what’s not allowed We are going to a game Friday and want to take some blankets and jackets and possibly a small heater?

Will someone please point me toward a Gaston county schools football stadium bag policy. What’s allowed, what’s not allowed We are going to a game Friday and want to take some blankets and jackets and possibly a small heater?
Clear bags have always been allowed but at SP this year they have a no bag policy. No matter what. So it seems there is some school inflection into whats being allowed in and not. Ten years ago we used to carry in thermos' and buckets of chicken.

Just be sure to take your teeth and toupee out of your carry on bag and put those in the approprate locale on that melon head.. Leave the swill at the house and NO you cant sneak in pig feet and chitterlings.... Well those heathens down at SP might allow the chitterlings but only if they are stump whooped, not the creek slung variety

Glad to help

Clear bags have always been allowed but at SP this year they have a no bag policy. No matter what. So it seems there is some school inflection into whats being allowed in and not. Ten years ago we used to carry in thermos' and buckets of chicken.
Saw people with clear bags going back to car😂 Diaper Bags only and a Baby red midget must be attached

Small portable gas heaters are allowed in Cleveland County lol I might invest

Just be sure to take your teeth and toupee out of your carry on bag and put those in the approprate locale on that melon head.. Leave the swill at the house and NO you cant sneak in pig feet and chitterlings.... Well those heathens down at SP might allow the chitterlings but only if they are stump whooped, not the creek slung variety

Glad to help
It sounds like the new no bag policy at SP is creating a lot of confusion, especially since clear bags were previously allowed. It’s interesting how policies can change over time, and it seems like they’re taking a stricter approach this year. It’s definitely a shift from what was acceptable in the past, like bringing in thermoses or buckets of chicken. Hopefully, there will be some clarification on what attendees can bring, as it would be nice to enjoy the event without these restrictions.

Since most Cleveland County residents are vagrants by nature, I can see how this is an imposition. So - instead of carrying that black garbage bag slung over your shoulder (AKA "my house" as stated by many CC fans coming into Lineberger Stadium over the last few years), I suggest you find a nearby Telephone booth or bush to stash your belongings. While this prohibits your 2 gallon flask from being ushered in, it definitely makes the visiting experience nicer for the bathroom attendees during the game with less "shower time at the sink" by some of your less couth fans.

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Since most Cleveland County residents are vagrants by nature, I can see how this is an imposition. So - instead of carrying that black garbage bag slung over your shoulder (AKA "my house" as stated by many CC fans coming into Lineberger Stadium over the last few years), I suggest you find a nearby Telephone booth or bush to stash your belongings. While this prohibits your 2 gallon flask from being ushered in, it definitely makes the visiting experience nicer for the bathroom attendees during the game with less "shower time at the sink" by some of your less couth fans.
Things have changed a lot. It always seemed that back in the day we would file into Lineberger with nothing more than a kielbasa and have Belmont women in a conga line behind us when we left. The powers that be thought that was a bad look on Gaston County so they started really hammering down on policies so we couldn't do our own hammering down. You would not believe how many SP players over the years had fathers from CC. The numbers didn't make sense to most but we all knew. The ole saying "you're down by 7" when you get off the bus in Belmont has a wild back story. It is because the male fans were pissed that us CC guys were always up by 7" when we arrived and they were down a wife or gf when we left.

Things have changed a lot. It always seemed that back in the day we would file into Lineberger with nothing more than a kielbasa and have Belmont women in a conga line behind us when we left. The powers that be thought that was a bad look on Gaston County so they started really hammering down on policies so we couldn't do our own hammering down. You would not believe how many SP players over the years had fathers from CC. The numbers didn't make sense to most but we all knew. The ole saying "you're down by 7" when you get off the bus in Belmont has a wild back story. It is because the male fans were pissed that us CC guys were always up by 7" when we arrived and they were down a wife or gf when we left.
Come on now. Belmont women don't go for the two-day old catfish and mustard smell.
Also - and this is important - you 100% have stumbled across what we refer to as the "rest o' Gaston County trash' that invades our visitor side. You see ..... they don't go to their own games, are never playing in the playoffs so they oft' frequent the Lineberger visitor stands. You and your posse have obviously had one too many run-ins with the "he-she" types from FV or Ashbrook posing as SP fans. SP fans don't venture over to that part of the stadium due to the flies that CC and other parts of Gaston County bring in. My sympathies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT