ADVERTISEMENT

Fuss fest 3,000

I will say that I can tolerate MH fans better than I can MIT.
You hate us both lol
I’m only talking about the boys. Draughn’s boys team (on paper) is better than it was last year. Obviously they ain’t practiced due to football but they have shooters and will be fun to watch
Other than daylen last year I don’t know much about the boys him and my son played some travel ball together. Good family. Pretty well just follow the girls now.

Reactions: Purple1995
Draughn would blow freedom out by 30 . We all know what team runs the county in football. I’d be more concerned about the 4 kids on ya roster transferring out over the summer than wishful thinking on beating draughn. 9-1 🥱

Reactions: CoachHines72
Draughn would blow freedom out by 30 . We all know what team runs the county in football. I’d be more concerned about the 4 kids on ya roster transferring out over the summer than wishful thinking on beating draughn. 9-1 🥱

Do me a favor and do a poll with ya players and see who coming back and who’s leaving. Freedom ain’t the move for football. Enough said

#this is a 1A thread take ya self back to the bottom of 3A 😂😂😂

Reactions: CoachHines72
Do me a favor and do a poll with ya players and see who coming back and who’s leaving. Freedom ain’t the move for football. Enough said

#this is a 1A thread take ya self back to the bottom of 3A 😂😂😂
Man you have been on here from day one saying no transfers are responsible for your success.:::: reread your last post lol?

Man you have been on here from day one saying no transfers are responsible for your success.:::: reread your last post lol?
My point was people leaving freedom right and left. I didn’t say they was coming to us. Most are going out of county. Only point I was making

Reactions: 97Cougar
it’s all good. Transfers happen. Pretty sure y’all’s big center on girls basketball started her highschool career at freedom.

Does Draughn have any homegrown talent or are they a county wide all star school.
Really kids just want to play for a Coach who invests in them and works for them to help them get to where they want to go.
Well I know the brothers didn’t start at draughn and nothing against them i know their dad he’s a good guy was Always good to my son.
You are correct, they did not start at Draughn but they have always lived in Draughn's district. And you are correct, great family. Their Dad and uncle were pretty good football players for Freedom.

Really kids just want to play for a Coach who invests in them and works for them to help them get to where they want to go.

You are correct, they did not start at Draughn but they have always lived in Draughn's district. And you are correct, great family. Their Dad and uncle were pretty good football players for Freedom.
On a side note 97, your kids fought hard tonight, and you guys should be proud of that. Easy to lay down when things aren't going your way, but they never quit.

Absolutely, they played hard from start to finish. Congratulations on the win.i don’t have one playing now but am proud of the

Absolutely, they played hard from start to finish. Congratulations on the win.i don’t have one playing now but am proud of the guys tonight.
Appreciate it! Through all the banter and back and forth, deep down we all just want the best for the kids, no matter who they play for. They are the future of our country and the game of football prepares them for life.

You mean the Freedom all stars? Two weeks and we shall see. You beat a very different Mitchell team then. I gave your team credit earlier but your bragging on all this D1 talent is annoying and noted by Mitchell’s players. If you beat Mitchell again, I will give the whole entire county of Burke the credit.

You mean the Freedom all stars? Two weeks and we shall see. You beat a very different Mitchell team then. I gave your team credit earlier but your bragging on all this D1 talent is annoying and noted by Mitchell’s players. If you beat Mitchell again, I will give the whole entire county of Burke the credit.
We will be prepared, as I am sure Mitchell will be. The rubber match! May the best team win.
And for the record, I, nor anyone said there were 15 D1 players on this team. I said about half. If there is only one or two and the rest get an opportunity to play D2, D3, NAIA, NJCAA. We will celebrate that for our kids because them improving there life is a plus. Can we not agree that kids improving their lives is a good thing?

We will be prepared, as I am sure Mitchell will be. The rubber match! May the best team win.
And for the record, I, nor anyone said there were 15 D1 players on this team. I said about half. If there is only one or two and the rest get an opportunity to play D2, D3, NAIA, NJCAA. We will celebrate that for our kids because them improving there life is a plus. Can we not agree that kids improving their lives is a good thing?
Coach Hines72........there not going to say
nothing of short of put them Kids down at Draughn......wash you would show the kids some of these posts and how these people are degrading them

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
You have no D1 players period Jefferson Boaz is the best I have ever seen in the west he is 3rd string at unc I rest my case

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT