ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Scores

All due respect but I don't see that happening. They ain't seen physical till they see Mitchell. Plus this is a team that got their butts stomped by starmount last year in the playoffs. I like good physical football as much as any but I doubt they put down Mitchell. They have played 2 teams that are dog poo and north buncombe is dog poo wrapped in cat poo.
You’re not to knowledgeable are you !
First of all we played Mitchell last year and won.
Secondly, you must have watched Starmount play someone else. Start mount won 27 to 20 in OT. Look up last years stats for that game, I was there. Yes Andrews started out slow but after a 4 hr drive with a team full of Sophomores and Juniors that’s not uncommon. Mitchell & Starmount are 2 quality teams. As far as you and few other hater’s on here Why would Andrews be so stupid to schedule top 3A & 4A teams. A Andrews team with only 26 players !
A few of the top 1A teams who have their so called toughest schedules in the State have already sustained injuries to key players only in Week 3. Teams like this also have team rosters of 40 or more players with deep benches. More power to them but Andrews schedule is perfect for Andrews. Also you must be clueless to the physical play that Andrews plays in the SMC. No one from Andrews is on here beating their chests, bragging and acting like world beaters. No one in the West 1A are going undefeated this year anyway and it is a long season. So you and any others get all your little digs in. It’s High School football

Last edited:
You’re not to knowledgeable are you !
First of all we played Mitchell last year and won.
Secondly, you must have watched Starmount play someone else. Start mount won 27 to 20 in OT. Look up last years stats for that game, I was there. Yes Andrews started out slow but after a 4 hr drive with a team full of Sophomores and Juniors that’s not uncommon. Mitchell & Starmount are 2 quality teams. As far as you and few other hater’s on here Why would Andrews be so stupid to schedule top 3A & 4A teams. A Andrews team with only 26 players !
A few of the top 1A teams who have their so called toughest schedules in the State have already sustained injuries to key players only in Week 3. Teams like this also have team rosters of 40 or more players with deep benches. More power to them but Andrews schedule is perfect for Andrews. Also you must be clueless to the physical play that Andrews plays in the SMC. No one from Andrews is on here beating their chests, bragging and acting like world beaters. No one in the West 1A are going undefeated this year anyway and it is a long season. So you and any others get all your little digs in. It’s High School football
I watch the game. I'm sure I'm quite a bit more knowledgeable than you are. I think Andrews is a good football team. I just don't think they're more physical than Mitchell. Not even close. Yeah they went up there and beat them but Mitchell had a few players out if you remember. I believe they had some lineman out. And I think we can say that the Smoky mountain is definitely a physical conference. That's what it hangs its hat on. I just don't think they're going to get close to Mitchell this year but I might be wrong. Appreciate your confidence and your team. They're not digs I didn't say you weren't physical I just said that starmount was more physical. And Mitchell definitely is. Kind of like the Mount airy game last year. Now I'm not sure if the Mitchell people would say this or not but I don't know that they played a more physical game than that other than maybe watauga. I could be wrong. I might be. But those two teams were having each other the whole game. Beating each other up. Mitchell's probably more capable of it as far as sustaining it than anybody. They got some big dudes. Anyway I wasn't taking a dig at Andrews but the fact that they were hitting and hitting and hitting and being the most physical you'd seen seems like a little bit of an overreaction to me. So I apologize for my quick typing. I wish we were back in 1A believe me. I think that's where we belong.

I watch the game. I'm sure I'm quite a bit more knowledgeable than you are. I think Andrews is a good football team. I just don't think they're more physical than Mitchell. Not even close. Yeah they went up there and beat them but Mitchell had a few players out if you remember. I believe they had some lineman out. And I think we can say that the Smoky mountain is definitely a physical conference. That's what it hangs its hat on. I just don't think they're going to get close to Mitchell this year but I might be wrong. Appreciate your confidence and your team. They're not digs I didn't say you weren't physical I just said that starmount was more physical. And Mitchell definitely is. Kind of like the Mount airy game last year. Now I'm not sure if the Mitchell people would say this or not but I don't know that they played a more physical game than that other than maybe watauga. I could be wrong. I might be. But those two teams were having each other the whole game. Beating each other up. Mitchell's probably more capable of it as far as sustaining it than anybody. They got some big dudes. Anyway I wasn't taking a dig at Andrews but the fact that they were hitting and hitting and hitting and being the most physical you'd seen seems like a little bit of an overreaction to me. So I apologize for my quick typing. I wish we were back in 1A believe me. I think that's where we belong.
How many times have you watched Andrews play live?

It’s all good. I have never and will never say we are the most physical team in the mountains. When you have to play Robbinsville, Murphy, Swain every year you know what physical is. As far as Mitchell I have the upmost respect for their team and wish they were in our conference. Look what they do year in and year out and especially going to the championship last year was impressive. Everyone knows that Mitchell is the top team and a team will have to play lights out to beat them or even keep it close. The Mitchell fans on here are just like Andrews people, they support their team and do it without bragging or thumping their chests but if you cross that line knocking their team you will hear from them. We will see what happens Friday night, that’s why you play the game. Win or lose for either team doesn’t make the season !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT