ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin @ Owen

No disrespect to our guys, but we are so young you might as well be playing our JV team right now. Injuries have wreaked havoc on an already super young roster.

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
Owen by a couple TD's...

Really weird talking about Franklin, led by a great coach in Josh be this bad. Looking at the rest of Franklin's schedule, with the exception of maybe East Hendo, I don't see a single win left. Crazy to think that they could possibly go winless this season. What has happened out there? I know they have a lot of injuries right now but this been going on since game 1.

Last edited:
With the crazy amount of injuries and an improved Owen team, this one gets ugly fast. Owen 40-14. Franklin down what now like 8 starters. Just simply amazing. Have to feel bad for them. Franklin will continue to play hard though.

Go Mountaineers

Owen by a couple TD's...

Really weird talking about Franklin, led by a great coach in Josh be this bad. Looking at the rest of Franklin's schedule, with the exception of maybe East Hendo, I don't see a single win left. Crazy to think that they could possibly go winless this season. What has happened out there? I know they have a lot of injuries right now but this been going on since game 1.

This year started with a young & more importantly very inexperienced roster. Injuries have wrecked havoc along the way. Participation is also a factor that has affected the Panthers (better numbers than last year but not near as much as we used to have). Passing attack while never a Franklin strength is not as good as the past several years. It will continue to be a take your lumps kind of year but we should benefit from it for the next several years.

Reactions: Squirrel Gravy
It’s hard to believe this Franklin team played a close one with Murphy a couple of weeks a go they must be hurting bad.

It’s hard to believe this Franklin team played a close one with Murphy a couple of weeks a go they must be hurting bad.
That is also the same Murphy team that skunked stinktown. Murphy has had a hard time with Franklin this century, so I wouldn't read too much into that score...

Reactions: MHHS_12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT