ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin 16 @ Pisgah 20 final gm6****

I am sure that if number 2 is not able to play the JV QB will be on the sideline ready to go in if needed .Just because Tuscola got lucky against Franklin ,does not mean they will be a problem against the Bears.Nine times in a row sounds really good.

I'll be going to the Tuscola game on the 15th to check off a bucket list game. Everything in Waynesville is booked up so we got rooms in Sylva. Is that because of the flood damage or is there a lot going on that weekend? I plan to do this next year also to experience it from Pisgah. Do you guy's tailgate when going to Tuscola?

I'll be going to the Tuscola game on the 15th to check off a bucket list game. Everything in Waynesville is booked up so we got rooms in Sylva. Is that because of the flood damage or is there a lot going on that weekend? I plan to do this next year also to experience it from Pisgah. Do you guy's tailgate when going to Tuscola?
It’s leaf lookers that have the rooms all booked up. Won’t get any better til the first of November. Glad you can come to the rivalry game. Whatever you see @ Tuscola, it’s always better @ Pisgah! :cool:

Last edited:
Already talking about the Tuscola game? Those games are hard to predict most years. THS has been solid defensively most games. So is PHS, especially against the run. If THS can get the offense generating a few more points it may be a good match up this year. That being said. I wouldnt bet on this game if one was 10 and 0 and the other was 0 and 10.

I would. Pisgah will out coach Tuscola. That coaching staff in Waynesville hasn't made an adjustment since they landed on campus. You better bring back Kiefer if you want to out coach everyone. The Mounties hired a 29% lifetime winning percentage coach and that is what they got. Running the white boy spread when your talent is set up for the triple option or single wing is a recipe for disaster. Pisgah -16 in this game. The boys in West Haywood are soft now and most of their talent leaves for private schools anyways. They just want to get the game over with early so they can go close their lake house down on Saturday for the winter. It will not be close unless Pisgah truly sucks talent wise this year. People in Waynesville do not give a crap anymore about football. The lack of leadership and administration has killed that program. They refuse to do what it takes to win now. If you live in Canton, you better chose another rival because the Waynesville community could give zero s**ts about this game anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: skillylander
This is how Pisgah does it. 2018 game, crank your volume for this one.

Nobody from Pisgah tailgates at tuscola. Because you have to get in the visitor side stands by 4 or you'll be down on bottom where you can't see. You're more than welcome to come tailgate with us next year at Pisgah.

Where do you come up with the money for all that? I wish we could do stuff like that and have the facilities you got.
That show was funded by the Mill but we are blessed with the best boosters club in the world, next is the Pisgah nation. Just some hardworking, God fearing folks that love our Bears.

I would. Pisgah will out coach Tuscola. That coaching staff in Waynesville hasn't made an adjustment since they landed on campus. You better bring back Kiefer if you want to out coach everyone. The Mounties hired a 29% lifetime winning percentage coach and that is what they got. Running the white boy spread when your talent is set up for the triple option or single wing is a recipe for disaster. Pisgah -16 in this game. The boys in West Haywood are soft now and most of their talent leaves for private schools anyways. They just want to get the game over with early so they can go close their lake house down on Saturday for the winter. It will not be close unless Pisgah truly sucks talent wise this year. People in Waynesville do not give a crap anymore about football. The lack of leadership and administration has killed that program. They refuse to do what it takes to win now. If you live in Canton, you better chose another rival because the Waynesville community could give zero s**ts about this game anymore.
I can't argue with you on my much of that but, they have gotten better and the offense isn't the same as it was at the beginning of the season. They have went to run heavy with a short passing game which has resulted in few turnovers. Tuscola has got to have stability at coach and with the admin as well, whether it's Brookshire, only time will tell and of course winning cures a lot of ills, and especially winning against Pisgah. Losing to your rival this many times in a row isn't good, if the shoe were on the other foot, turmoil would likely be brewing on the other end of the county as well.

I can't argue with you on my much of that but, they have gotten better and the offense isn't the same as it was at the beginning of the season. They have went to run heavy with a short passing game which has resulted in few turnovers. Tuscola has got to have stability at coach and with the admin as well, whether it's Brookshire, only time will tell and of course winning cures a lot of ills, and especially winning against Pisgah. Losing to your rival this many times in a row isn't good, if the shoe were on the other foot, turmoil would likely be brewing on the other end of the county as well.
Did I hear that you had a change at AD?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT