ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin 16 @ Pisgah 20 final gm6****

This was a good comeback win for Pisgah. a second tough loss in a row for Franklin and an entertaining game to watch for the fans. Hope the twice injured player gets the time to heal properly this time.

This was a good comeback win for Pisgah. a second tough loss in a row for Franklin and an entertaining game to watch for the fans. Hope the twice injured player gets the time to heal properly this time.
If you're talking about the QB he came back in a played .One thing we found out last night is we have two good QB's.Big win for the Bears. I have saw Franklin play twice this year and last night was their best game and it still was not enough.

You insinuate that the twice injured player was rushed into playing. He had one injury at DC, and healed fine from that one, and was able to start the game this week. The second injury last night was totally unrelated to the first one. It was to another part of the body.

If you're talking about the QB he came back in a played .One thing we found out last night is we have two good QB's.Big win for the Bears. I have saw Franklin play twice this year and last night was their best game and it still was not enough.
We missed our 2 middle LBs and WR last night for sure but our guys battled to the very end! 2 throws that were narrowly missed for TDs. But either way very proud of our Panthers.

You insinuate that the twice injured player was rushed into playing. He had one injury at DC, and healed fine from that one, and was able to start the game this week. The second injury last night was totally unrelated to the first one. It was to another part of the body.
He doesn't know what he's talking about..

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
'You insinuate that the twice injured player was rushed into playing. He had one injury at DC, and healed fine from that one, and was able to start the game this week. The second injury last night was totally unrelated to the first one. It was to another part of the body.' I never "insinuate." If that is what I think I would say it outright.

'You insinuate that the twice injured player was rushed into playing. He had one injury at DC, and healed fine from that one, and was able to start the game this week. The second injury last night was totally unrelated to the first one. It was to another part of the body.' I never "insinuate." If that is what I think I would it outright.
As bears man said, you don’t know what you are talking about…insinuation or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91ths
At 9:00pm tonight it was announced that over $25,000 was raised for
I’m in Canton tonight supporting the rebuild of Haywood County and one of the best bluegrass bands there is, Balsum Range. I’d guess between 6 and 10 thousand folks here. Great atmosphere, great food and greater music. Oh and
Me and 9975 were there too. Awesome concert! Glad you made the trip and helped out.
Last I heard the amount was over $30,000. Thanks for being there!

As bears man said, you don’t know what you are talking about…insinuation or not.
Oh? Was I mistaken that the player in question wasnt injured in two consecutive games? Fact is, I wasnt at either game, but the very usually competent radio crew was, and I am going by their broadcast. Perhaps they were mistaken as well? Somebody said the player did come back into the game, but they didnt mention it, or I didnt hear it. I believe Chad did mention an arm in a sling and a doubtful return if I remember. But I will listen to the archive if it is posted and re-verify. AT any rate, it might be a good idea to give some more extensive reps to the replacement QB in practice in case of another injury. Wouldnt that be a good idea do you think?

Oh? Was I mistaken that the player in question wasnt injured in two consecutive games? Fact is, I wasnt at either game, but the very usually competent radio crew was, and I am going by their broadcast. Perhaps they were mistaken as well? Somebody said the player did come back into the game, but they didnt mention it, or I didnt hear it. I believe Chad did mention an arm in a sling and a doubtful return if I remember. But I will listen to the archive if it is posted and re-verify. AT any rate, it might be a good idea to give some more extensive reps to the replacement QB in practice in case of another injury. Wouldnt that be a good idea do you think?

Yes you were mistaken in your original post. I refer to your original post about the player healing properly. Go ahead and listen to the David Crockett broadcast and then the Franklin broadcast and you will hear our radio team say the player had two separate injures in the two games. He healed properly from the first injury, and was able to start the Franklin game. He didn’t come back in the Franklin game after the 2nd injury, but he will be back when he gets over this 2nd (and different) injury when he is ready. Until then, we will have another QB that will be winning games for us. Next man up!

Last edited:
So proud of our Bears! This Franklin squad is full of tough and gritty kids! I'm not sure what to think of #2 second injury that happened this last game against Franklin? I feel like #11 showed folks he has some serious stones and regardless of #2 status, we know we are in good hands this week and so on. Both boys are studs in very different ways for sure, but I'm so proud of them both! I also don't see how BC can continue without bringing up JV #3 who is more than likely going to be the backup to #11 if #2 isn't game ready....it just feels scary as a coach when you take the field with 1 kid that's able to take the snaps and run the regular offense without having to basically go to a wildcat offense, which if 2 is out and 11 goes down, then you're gonna have to put in JV#3!!! Any thoughts Bears fans? Is there a better choice than that? It would leave JVs in a bad spot, where I'm not sure what backups they have but it is all about Friday night first and foremost so, who knows?? I definitely feel like CB and the Black and Yellow seem to be a much more formidable opponent than I thought at the beginning of the season! Is Tuscola back? Thoughts?

So proud of our Bears! This Franklin squad is full of tough and gritty kids! I'm not sure what to think of #2 second injury that happened this last game against Franklin? I feel like #11 showed folks he has some serious stones and regardless of #2 status, we know we are in good hands this week and so on. Both boys are studs in very different ways for sure, but I'm so proud of them both! I also don't see how BC can continue without bringing up JV #3 who is more than likely going to be the backup to #11 if #2 isn't game ready....it just feels scary as a coach when you take the field with 1 kid that's able to take the snaps and run the regular offense without having to basically go to a wildcat offense, which if 2 is out and 11 goes down, then you're gonna have to put in JV#3!!! Any thoughts Bears fans? Is there a better choice than that? It would leave JVs in a bad spot, where I'm not sure what backups they have but it is all about Friday night first and foremost so, who knows?? I definitely feel like CB and the Black and Yellow seem to be a much more formidable opponent than I thought at the beginning of the season! Is Tuscola back? Thoughts?
I am sure that if number 2 is not able to play the JV QB will be on the sideline ready to go in if needed .Just because Tuscola got lucky against Franklin ,does not mean they will be a problem against the Bears.Nine times in a row sounds really good.

I am sure that if number 2 is not able to play the JV QB will be on the sideline ready to go in if needed .Just because Tuscola got lucky against Franklin ,does not mean they will be a problem against the Bears.Nine times in a row sounds really good.
Dang right it does my brother!!! I have to admit though, that to have the black and yellow coming into the game with a few decent wins is better than showing up for the big game and absolutely expecting a beat down!! It's way better when they expect to be in the game and get waxed by the Bears!! I am hoping for a minimum three score Milltown beat down! Go Barrrs!!!

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
The JV QB was on the sidelines Friday night. He was wearing a different number though.

Either way doesn't change anything.
I was trying to see how the WNC leading rushers changed after Fridays game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT