ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin 31 vs Tuscola 14 Final gm5****

This is classic Tuscola. Even the most die hard THS fans didnt know the starting QB wasnt going to play, or why. It certainly wasn't on the coaches show either that I saw. It hit everybody by surprise. How is this even possible in this day and age?
Coach from little t thinks by not saying that said player is going to be out, that he’s gaining some type of advantage. See last night for evidence it does not really matter. At the high school level there are few changes made in prep week because of another teams injury, or a backup is playing. Franklin was going to do what they do no matter who played qb.

With that undefeated JV team and Macon County middle school Franklin will be hard to beat the next few years. Next weeks JV game should be a good one.
It’s easy to dominate at the middle school level when you reclassify your best players. It all catches up by 11th grade.

Wow. It’s pretty petty when the coach’s father gets so butt hurt from a post on ncpreps that he calls you and “veer and shoot” out during his sons coaching show. Must have hit him right in the feels. Maybe you need to focus on the problem at hand, a subpar .500 team, instead of what’s said on Internet forum. Wow.

Wow. It’s pretty petty when the coach’s father gets so butt hurt from a post on ncpreps that he calls you and “veer and shoot” out during his sons coaching show. Must have hit him right in the feels. Maybe you need to focus on the problem at hand, a subpar .500 team, instead of what’s said on Internet forum. Wow.
Yep, saw that too. It‘s not a coaching a show, it’s a three-man whine fest.

It’s easy to dominate at the middle school level when you reclassify your best players. It all catches up by 11th grade.
I 'm sure some want play at the varsity level ,and some will. That number thirty last night is a sophomore and had over a 100 yards. That being said Tuscola's defense was really bad.

This is classic Tuscola. Even the most die hard THS fans didnt know the starting QB wasnt going to play, or why. It certainly wasn't on the coaches show either that I saw. It hit everybody by surprise. How is this even possible in this day and age?
The kid that played QB last night wasn't he a transfer as well.

What did daddy Crompton do that was so terrible he had to apologize for it on the coaches show?
I just watched the show, and it sounds like he cursed out the refs with small ears within hearing range. If he did, he should have been ejected. ANY fan who curses an official should be removed. The behavior of parents is a driving factor in people not wanting to get into officiating.

It’s also pretty thin skinned someone gets their feelings hurt from ncpreps posts. Most of this stuff is posted out of humor. If someone gets offended that’s their own fault. Coaches normally don’t get on these type of sites. Sad a coaches father gets on here and calls people out. If I were a sponsor of their show, I’d pull my sponsorship.

Congrats to the panthers ! A few takeaways…
1. A win is a win but this Tuscola team is terrible.
2. Maybe worst defense I have ever seen at Tuscola
3. It takes a special person to coach in Haywood County let alone your first head coaching job.
4. Used car sales plummet in Haywood
5. Gonna get worse before it gets better
6. Why are Pisgah fans listening to the Tuscola radio show?
7. Donnie Keiffer was a regular on here even banned a guy from watching practice for things he thought he said on preps. (True story).
8. On preps punctuation and spelling only matter if you have no rebuttal when someone is getting the better of you😂
9. Enjoy this season it’s already half over ! Hard to believe!

Just a few days ago a Tuscola fan was on here talking about us running our coach off. You want to see how you beat Franklin come to Canton this Friday.I have never listened to the Tuscola coaches show, but I never knew there was some law against it.I guarantee you a lot of Tuscola fans listen to the Brett Chappell show .

Congrats to the panthers ! A few takeaways…
1. A win is a win but this Tuscola team is terrible.
2. Maybe worst defense I have ever seen at Tuscola
3. It takes a special person to coach in Haywood County let alone your first head coaching job.
4. Used car sales plummet in Haywood
5. Gonna get worse before it gets better
6. Why are Pisgah fans listening to the Tuscola radio show?
7. Donnie Keiffer was a regular on here even banned a guy from watching practice for things he thought he said on preps. (True story).
8. On preps punctuation and spelling only matter if you have no rebuttal when someone is getting the better of you😂
9. Enjoy this season it’s already half over ! Hard to believe!
It’s live on YouTube. Can’t miss TV! Make some popcorn, get your favorite beverage, and let the fun begin! 🤣😜

You’re right bears ! No law against it just like there’s no law against being an idiot ! Don’t be so sensitive bears it’s all in fun! Mostly me making fun of the state of our current team ! I think your over zealous thinking mountaineer fans listen to the Brett chappel show. I for one have never had the desire to nor will I ever 😜 you still living in waynesville bears? Have a nice day

I didn't say anything about yall running him off.. I just said he's been trying to run off. Lol
We still have time to improve and hopefully get healthy!

You’re right bears ! No law against it just like there’s no law against being an idiot ! Don’t be so sensitive bears it’s all in fun! Mostly me making fun of the state of our current team ! I think your over zealous thinking mountaineer fans listen to the Brett chappel show. I for one have never had the desire to nor will I ever 😜 you still living in waynesville bears? Have a nice day
I didn't say anything about yall running him off.. I just said he's been trying to run off. Lol
I think I said a Tuscola fan, never mentioned you. Newman has been on here the last three years claiming Brett was leaving. No I don't get mad over you guys post but I will usually come back at you.

I think I said a Tuscola fan, never mentioned you. Newman has been on here the last three years claiming Brett was leaving. No I don't get mad over you guys post but I will usually come back at you.
If you don't come back at me then I will be mad!!!
I just wonder what rumors are true and which aren't.

And learn to tackle I’ve said all year and I’ll continue to say it, you hired a coach who will put up big points at Tuscola but will always give up more. He’s to worried about making the offense look like UT, doesn’t care that they tackle worse then youth league teams. But no worries he won’t be there long if you don’t win next year (your not gonna win this year, good chance you finish 6th in conference just ahead of EH) he will be gone. Not bc little t fired him but he will quit on the team. Losing would tarnish the “legacy” of the family name and they won’t allow that.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I would personally broadcast an ncpreps radio show any day any time!

Agree the D has been suspect all year, lots of guys playing both ways. They remind me of the old ECU teams when Ruffin McNeil was there, they would have to outscore you to win, and they actually did that a lot of times with their passing game, however if the QB was out, things went downhill fast for the Pirates. Still remember that 70 point game they put on the Heels in Greenville. The skies turned Purple that night...
Sunset_Print_2020__85519.1607455501.png

Agree the D has been suspect all year, lots of guys playing both ways. They remind me of the old ECU teams when Ruffin McNeil was there, they would have to outscore you to win, and they actually did that a lot of times with their passing game, however if the QB was out, things went downhill fast for the Pirates. Still remember that 70 point game they put on the Heels in Greenville. The skies turned Purple that night...
Sunset_Print_2020__85519.1607455501.png
I was there. Great day to be a Pirate!!

Reactions: heelzfor2
Dang Simmons gave big props to Franklin and SM for playing the top SMC teams! I had no clue SM was that high. Just goes to show you how much respect the SMC gets statewide as they should!
I noticed Brett had a lot of good things to says about those two kids going to the Shrine Bowl on radio show Saturday.

Dang Simmons gave big props to Franklin and SM for playing the top SMC teams! I had no clue SM was that high. Just goes to show you how much respect the SMC gets statewide as they should!
I honestly think it’s incredibly hard to gauge SOS amongst all the different classifications. My guess is it’s more of RPI formula that he’s using but I’m not sure what to make of it.

I honestly think it’s incredibly hard to gauge SOS amongst all the different classifications. My guess is it’s more of RPI formula that he’s using but I’m not sure what to make of it.
Simmons has his work down to a science but there's still a lot of variables that can't be controlled. Outcome of games aren't always explainable, or predictable no matter the math or science but he does good in what he does.

Western most 10 teams rankings
1Rville/pisgah
2Pisgah/rville

3Murphy/Swain
4Swain/Murphy

5 hayesville/Andrews/sm
6.andrews/hayesville/sm
7. Smoky/Andrews/hayesville

8. Tuscola/Franklin/Cherokee
9. Franklin/Cherokee/tuscola
10 Cherokee/Franklin/tuscola

ADVERTISEMENT