ADVERTISEMENT

****Franklin 31 vs Tuscola 14 Final gm5****

I was going to say Franklin usually has a pretty sweet setup for broadcasting.
I think schools should get some type of student program that broadcasts games. Let them see what all goes into it.

Good luck and safe play for both teams tonight!
Go BIG T!!!!

Am I missing something? Is our starting qb out? Not here tonight

Tuscola has no defense Franklin has ran the same play on 3rd down (pass to fullback) every one knows where it was going but Tuscola defense. It’s laughable really. West is on sideline isn’t dressed out. Tuscola has at least 7/8 penalties no pass threat. Afraid it’s gonna get worse as night goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Tuscola has no defense Franklin has ran the same play on 3rd down (pass to fullback) every one knows where it was going but Tuscola defense. It’s laughable really. West is on sideline isn’t dressed out. Tuscola has at least 7/8 penalties no pass threat. Afraid it’s gonna get worse as night goes on.
Why is he on the sideline? Injury? Discipline?

Not a good first half by the mounties.. gonna take a big second half with some quick scores!
Not having qb1 has made for a drastic change in the game plan.

West Henderson 55
East Henderson 0

Final
East was the most pitiful team I’ve seen in a long time and that’s saying a lot. West was pulling starters in the 2nd quarter. How this team hung 30 on Andrews and made it a game against Franklin, I have no earthly idea.

East was the most pitiful team I’ve seen in a long time and that’s saying a lot. West was pulling starters in the 2nd quarter. How this team hung 30 on Andrews and made it a game against Franklin, I have no earthly idea.
West is the cream of the crop this year in the conference. Not looking forward to our game!!!

Sorry for posting that final score on the East / West game on this post guys…. Was trying to keep tabs on this game too… lol
Friday night game multitasking for me failed… 🤣🤣

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
Cane, as always, thanks for the updates. I was watching the game on FPSN while traveling. The entire Love's Travel Plaza off Exit 87 on I20 in SC got to hear #30 score the long touchdown before the half, was a good time.

We're very thin this year, but there is some young talent kicking around. It is too bad our original starting RB is injured, but #30 was gonna be on the field some anyways. He's got a motor that won't stop and an excellent sports IQ.

Cane, as always, thanks for the updates. I was watching the game on FPSN while traveling. The entire Love's Travel Plaza off Exit 87 on I20 in SC got to hear #30 score the long touchdown before the half, was a good time.

We're very thin this year, but there is some young talent kicking around. It is too bad our original starting RB is injured, but #30 was gonna be on the field some anyways. He's got a motor that won't stop and an excellent sports IQ.
It's definitely going to be a long year so I'm going to savor this one a bit more! The JV & MS teams look good so hopefully help is on the way in the next couple years.

It's definitely going to be a long year so I'm going to savor this one a bit more! The JV & MS teams look good so hopefully help is on the way in the next couple years.
With that undefeated JV team and Macon County middle school Franklin will be hard to beat the next few years. Next weeks JV game should be a good one.

Defense was unable to stop the same two plays that the last two teams used. Way too many penalties on offense, just like last week. With what I saw, not sure the starting QB would have made a big difference.

Last edited:
This is classic Tuscola. Even the most die hard THS fans didnt know the starting QB wasnt going to play, or why. It certainly wasn't on the coaches show either that I saw. It hit everybody by surprise. How is this even possible in this day and age?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT