ADVERTISEMENT

Former Reidsville Ram QB...Titus Jones

rambbq

Nov 13, 2002
Reidsville, NC
Many should remember Titus as the starting QB for 2017 Rams which lost only 1 game (the title game in OT to Wallace Rose Hill).....Jones is now a Senior at Ferrum College (in Virginia) and starts for the Panthers who are 3-0 this season.....Jones has been most impressive so far this season completing 48-75 passes for 675 yards and 7 touchdowns with 0 int............he's also rushed 31 times for 145 yards and 1 td.........not a big guy but quick with a good arm and has always been a winner...good luck to him the rest of the year.............

I remember him. That game with WRH was a good one. I went to 3 WRH games that year with @dogs79 and his gang. In each of those games Javonte Williams took the first snap from scrimmage all the way for a TD. I remember in OT after WRH scored I nudged dog79 and told him if I'm the coach I put an emphasis on stripping the ball. I don't know if Motsinger did or not but Reidsville fumbled the next play. I think I have seen 3 Reidsville Championship games with Reidsville winning 2.
Keep us updated on Titus.

I remember him. That game with WRH was a good one. I went to 3 WRH games that year with @dogs79 and his gang. In each of those games Javonte Williams took the first snap from scrimmage all the way for a TD. I remember in OT after WRH scored I nudged dog79 and told him if I'm the coach I put an emphasis on stripping the ball. I don't know if Motsinger did or not but Reidsville fumbled the next play. I think I have seen 3 Reidsville Championship games with Reidsville winning 2.
Keep us updated on Titus.
Otis, how would you rank the reidsville teams you've seen?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Otis, how would you rank the reidsville teams you've seen?
I'm probably not any good at that. A lot of games I don't remember. The 5 Reidsville games I have seen ( saw 2 last year) were all impressive. I watched last year's Championship on tv so maybe I should have said I saw 4 instead of 3. I think last year's team was the most impressive. If you made a mistake they made you pay. I went to Reidsville to watch the WRH game and I went back to watch the NE game. It was impressive what Reidsville was able to do with both of those programs. Then did the same in the Championship game. I always thought West Rowan was the best football team I had seen in person when they beat us in the state Championship years ago. Watching the beat down of NE last year I left feeling like Reidsville was the best team I had ever watched in person. I would have to rank last year's team as the best. Those other years I only saw Reidsville in the championship. Seeing them best WRH and NE in the same way back to back is hard to forget.

otis...you are a true h.s. football fan....any person who would make the drive from Vanceboro (Craven County) to Reidsville , to watch a game in which he had no stake, 2 weeks in a row gets my salute....................

Well I do love the game but I also like meeting the guys on this board. Putting a face to a name/ username. Life is short. Hell I had the Clinton guy's and WRH guys eating together before one of their games. Granted they didn't sit at the same table but it was close!! Lol baby steps!! I do love it!
I should add I also have a good wife that don't mind me doing what I enjoy. Every great once in a while she will go with me. But she is not a big sports fan. Her family never did any sports so it was all new to her when she married me. Our youngest daughter played volleyball from rec league at 10 yrs old thru high school. Including 4 years of travel ball. So she got a good dose of it. She always does the gate at our home football games.

Last edited:
Well I do love the game but I also like meeting the guys on this board. Putting a face to a name/ username. Life is short. Hell I had the Clinton guy's and WRH guys eating together before one of their games. Granted they didn't sit at the same table but it was close!! Lol baby steps!! I do love it!
Now only if you could get the Swo posters and Northeastern posters together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT