ADVERTISEMENT

FORESTVIEW vs SOUTH POINT Round 3

How far away is FV from your midgets field? Do they drive on mopeds, or do they ride on sheep, donkeys, or mules? 😂
Bear fans the moped thing is growing old. It time for you folk to reset your BS back to Tuscola.
No time to think about the Lindberger losers this week. We got a date with ND.
Best you Shelby Chargers sort out whether cramps or covid is going to to leave players scattered around the field like cow paddies in your front yard.

It’s called class, backer, something I’m sure you know nothing about. Any SP fan who was at the game would have to tell you the Raiders were extremely lucky to avoid overtime. Because of the stadium layout, a ton of Bear fans parked on the visitors side. I’ll bet I heard between 25 and 45 Bear fans wish SP good luck next week. No what if’s, no we should of and no the refs did or didn’t make the right call. Great fan base as far as I’m concerned
GO BIG RED

It’s called class, backer, something I’m sure you know nothing about. Any SP fan who was at the game would have to tell you the Raiders were extremely lucky to avoid overtime. Because of the stadium layout, a ton of Bear fans parked on the visitors side. I’ll bet I heard between 25 and 45 Bear fans wish SP good luck next week. No what if’s, no we should of and no the refs did or didn’t make the right call. Great fan base as far as I’m concerned
GO BIG RED
Same here. We intermixed with a ton of Pisgah fans at the concession stand and in the parking lots. No problems whatsoever. Kinda felt sorry for those fans and the team the way it ended for them.

Good Lord don't get me started on that! 14 yr old white girls with blue hair are offended by the Red Raider.
You seen her too? All I can say is, her momma didn't raise her right. Like my own daughter, she probably didn't get that butt spanked often enough. How I would love to go back to her HS years and have a do over.

Reactions: misterkm
All nine of them stood in front of SPHS with their cardboard signs written in crayon. It was vey intimidating. If that is their idea of how to make this country better, they are a sad lot.

Reactions: seadog28
But.....Back to the game.

Forestview's defense will be the tell. They held the SP offense to their low total on the year the last time these guys played and I'm pretty sure they had most of their guys back from injury, covid, etc.

Can the SP offense adjust?

Obviously, playing a team twice is not something that SP wants and it's probably something that Forestview does. Be interested to see how both teams deal with the pressure in this game, it either makes diamonds or dust.

I knew this garbage would come back up, I just kinda forgot about it since they weren't out there for home games this fall.

Oh please don't hurt my delicate feeling. BS. I think for the most part it's more like, oh please notice me. I'm a liberal if I yell loud enough, I'll get state or even national attention.

I frickin hate it but in the current climate, it's probably gonna happen sometime. WE WILL FIGHT IT AS LONG AS WE CAN.

The #16 Red Raiders going up against the #25 Jaguars. Neither was supposed to get this far. Forest view is looking for their third third straight upset. I don't see that happening. SP 28 - Fv 17

This is going to be a interesting game. How is the current quarterback for South Point doing? Do you SP fans think that he can take some of the pressure off Riley?

This is going to be a interesting game. How is the current quarterback for South Point doing? Do you SP fans think that he can take some of the pressure off Riley?
He's still learning but his reads are getting better. He had several key reads/runs this past week at Pisgah. Pisgah did a good job containing Riley similar to the way FV did.

I think the key to the game will not rely on him running the ball but if we at least attempt some passes to soften the box a little. If we run to the point that we allow them to put 9-10 in the box we are in trouble.

We are all just here hoping the same thing that South Point keeps winning so we can see Dudley score 100 points in a football game.

We are all just here hoping the same thing that South Point keeps winning so we can see Dudley score 100 points in a football game.
I thought I told you before to stay on the 2a board?! You guys gonna hold Shelby under 60 this time??

As far as I’m concerned, I’d say SP is playing with house money now. I think if you had asked any SP fan before the playoff started whether or not SP would still be playing in the third round, most would have said no.

I’m not counting eggs or anything but this team has a realistic shot at making the Western Simi-finals. SP will have to play nearly perfect ball to get there but I can see it happening.
GO BIG RED. GO BIG RED. GO BIG RED

This may have already been asked but will tickets be for sale at the gate or will they need to be picked up early

Either way. Tickets can be purchased at the school office or at the ticket box starting I think at 5:30.

Hey S & G if SP were to fall to Forestview and EG pulled the upset over Shelby, I’d be the first in line to see the fourth round game.
GO RAIDERS! GO WARRIORS!

Reactions: Babyhewey
I just read where Simmons has SP as a 12 point favorite tonight. I hope he know what he’s talking about. I don’t expect it to be more that 3 to 6 points either way. GO BIG RED!

SP wins the toss and defers to the second half
Fv 1 & 10 their own 20
Fv3 & out
Bad punt

SP 1 & 10 Fv 35
Sp 1 & 10. Fv 11
SP 5 yd TD run
8:22 left in 1st
SP 7. Fv 0

Fv 1 & 10 their own 20
Fv 1 & 10 their 34
SP personal foul hit out of bounds