SP 1 & 10 Fv 46
1:52 left in game
Victory formation

FINAL. SP. 27. Fv 7

on to the 4th round in Boiling Springs next week
Happy turkey day y’all!
"on to the 4th round in Boiling Springs next week
Happy turkey day y’all!"

Hey, it is always good to be practicing on Turkey Day!!! And we should have plenty of toothpaste for Friday as well.

Congratulations to South Point, Sasha and SPRaiders78. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks Sasha, I’m well. I retired 20 months ago and haven’t had as much as a cold. The only thing that’s tough is keeping a regular sleeping routine. I’ve watched so many Gunsmoke reruns I know what the Marshal is going to say before he says it.

If you’re still in the Triad area I hope they are good to you. If they aren’t just come on back this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91 and sasha_nc
From what I’ve seen over the years is the farther South Point goes the tougher they get. I think it’s a Belmont thing. SP going to round 4 and making a statement doing it.

Reactions: sasha_nc
I was HIGHLY embarrassed by the group of "adults" infront of us. I'm not sure how but they snuck in enough mini bottles of liquor to be almost drunk by 4th quarter. Between that and the smell of some of their cheap colognes it was almost enough to be sick.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
That’s why off duty police are paid to be at the games. I would have turned them in and thought nothing about it, regardless of the school they were pulling for. High school sports is no place for alcohol. Like everything else society teaches us today, it’s all about the individual and what they want. Speaking for myself and I hope all South Point fans, I’m sorry you had to endure all that.

I was HIGHLY embarrassed by the group of "adults" infront of us. I'm not sure how but they snuck in enough mini bottles of liquor to be almost drunk by 4th quarter. Between that and the smell of some of their cheap colognes it was almost enough to be sick.
Probably not even from SP or FV

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT