ADVERTISEMENT

FORESTVIEW vs SOUTH POINT Round 3

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Belmont
The first game was a slobber knocking, gut wrenching, ace kicking good game. I expect no different the coming Friday night.

I enjoyed the trip up and the Q at the Haywood Smoke House, a very well played game but extremely cold night in my cabin tent. I’ll be glad to trade all that in for home field, Kyle’s and my own bed.
GO BIG RED

This thread is gonna suck this week. Not enough fv fans to make it interesting. It's always tough to beat the same team twice in the same year, but I think we can do it. Defense has to play better this week.

Reactions: seadog28
From what I’ve been told, FV was missing several players last time they played SP and Crest. Could they be on a redemption run? I can see them beating SP. doubt they can beat Crest. Should be some great games next week. Big South REPRESENT.

This thread is gonna suck this week. Not enough fv fans to make it interesting. It's always tough to beat the same team twice in the same year, but I think we can do it. Defense has to play better this week.
Do you want some of us Bear fans to intervene on behalf of the FV fans, and do the smack talking for them?😂😄

Really wish this game was next week but it is what it is. Hoping for a good game. I'll have to pull for fv with this one though

What the hell happened to SP vs Crest?!! Did Crest pull some shady avoidance politics in the horseshoe club? Oh well, FV must pay the price!

SL, shut up!!!

Red Raiders, do what you do! Pick the biggest FV player and hit him in the mouth. Own these bitches and make them wish they had lost this week!

From what I’ve been told, FV was missing several players last time they played SP and Crest. Could they be on a redemption run? I can see them beating SP. doubt they can beat Crest. Should be some great games next week. Big South REPRESENT.

We have the patent on Crest beating. Been doing it for years! FV need not to intercede.

Will the 2016 defense please stand up?!! It’s there, you men just need to live up to it! Forest View? Forest View? We crap bigger than Forest View!!

As a friend, don’t listen to Shelby Lion. You don’t need to do what he does.

Red Raiders, do what you do! Pick the biggest FV player and hit him in the mouth. Own these bitches and make them wish they had lost this week!
seadog, if we had met up with FV in the 1st or 2nd round, I would completely agree with you. However, the FV win guarantees that at least one Big South team will make it to the regional semi-finals. If Crest wins as well, it would mean that both teams in the regional semi-finals would be a Big South team. That leaves KM in the other portion of the bracket the tough job of beating Dudley and then the winner of Statesville/Hibriten game to move to the Regional Finals.

Of course, should it actually happen, the NCHSAA will probably make all the future Big South teams play in the 2nd round in the future.

However, I agree with making them remember that they are our original purple storm.

Reactions: seadog28
It is obvious that the Chargers are suddenly big FV fans. The fear is apparent. They know that they were lucky in that 1 point comeback win earlier this year. SP needs to take care of FV first but certainly hoping to be in Boiling Springs the following week.
I love it when you get a bunch of South Point and Crest rednecks together.A mxture of goats,midgets,crampers,cousins,and 5 football plays.

You Pisgah fans must be a special kind of stupid. SP kicks that ass. Just like a rented prostitute.. You turn into their biggest cheerleaders. Just start calling seadog pimpdog , daddydog,

Liv
It is obvious that the Chargers are suddenly big FV fans. The fear is apparent. They know that they were lucky in that 1 point comeback win earlier this year. SP needs to take care of FV first but certainly hoping to be in Boiling Springs the following week.
Iiving rent free in Belmont heads

How far away is FV from your midgets field? Do they drive on mopeds, or do they ride on sheep, donkeys, or mules? 😂
Might want to learn alittle more bro. We drive bmw's, Mercedes, and other stuff like that. You want to talk about ridding farm animals you might want to look to Cleveland County, hell they call that stuff a sport.

You Pisgah fans must be a special kind of stupid. SP kicks that ass. Just like a rented prostitute.. You turn into their biggest cheerleaders. Just start calling seadog pimpdog , daddydog,

It’s sportsmanship, chihuahua dog! Think of it this way. Your neighbor tries to mount your yard goat and gets kicked in the nuts. Despite your anger at the neighbor trying to move in on your girlfriend, you ice his, you know.

Humbly hope this explanation helps!

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’ll settle for another 3 point Raider win in OT!
CG if it’s that’s lopsided the whole town of Boiling Springs will come down with The COVID and forfeit the 4th round game

• Wow
Reactions: sasha_nc
Here kitty-kitties!!!🙀Really looking forward to this one, especially since it is being played in Belmont. I will admit this one makes me a little nervous. SP will most likely not change a thing. That’s more scary than the original Friday the 13th movie. You can bet the kitty kitties will have a few “ mousetraps “ set for the raiders. Gotta work on stopping the screen passes and runs around the ends or it could be a long night in Lineberger Stadium. Sure hope we can help the kitty kitties start their basketball season! Difficult to predict this week. Here goes… SP 27 / kittens 17. Go BIG Red!

Already working on my work schedule so I can make it to the game. Only seen 1 game this year and I hate I missed the first game against SP. the smack talk so far has been interesting to read. Looking forward to seeing y’all Friday night. Go Jags!

I was impressed with Forestview defense in first game. It was a tough very close game. SP defense and offense will have to play better than in first matchup. It is hard as most people realize , to beat a team twice in a season. IMHO, SP 21 FV 14 GO BIG RED!!!

Plus they are wearing out the whole moped thing as if to create another rivalry. Love you mountain folk but time to point your claws back to Tuscola.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT