ADVERTISEMENT

Forestview @ South Point

rockstrong

Oct 15, 2010
The winner here is in the drivers seat of the conference even with SP dropping on to HH. What's the word on the street?

I have seen both of the teams involved multiple times this year. This will be an old school football game and a defensive battle. I predict FV will win 19-13. FV has a tremendous power running game that will be difficult for anyone to stop, including SP. SP's defense has been good so far this year as well and this will be a tough test for them. If they can somehow stop the FV running game they have a chance, but I don't see it happening. As I have said in other posts, the SP dynasty is over. This is their last and only hope at saving their season so I'm sure they will be desperate, but FV will be too much. Go Huss!

I have seen both of the teams involved multiple times this year. This will be an old school football game and a defensive battle. I predict FV will win 19-13. FV has a tremendous power running game that will be difficult for anyone to stop, including SP. SP's defense has been good so far this year as well and this will be a tough test for them. If they can somehow stop the FV running game they have a chance, but I don't see it happening. As I have said in other posts, the SP dynasty is over. This is their last and only hope at saving their season so I'm sure they will be desperate, but FV will be too much. Go Huss!
SP dynasty? Winning the Big South most years does not make a dynasty. SP is still one of the better teams in the area in what most see as a down year. SP will be fine. GO BIG RED!

I agree with stinger defensive game for sure. First one to 20 may win this game. FV 21-17

Forestview needs to throw. It's as simple as that. The SP D is good and if we can't complete passes and they load the box up to stop the run its a long night for Forestview. Not sure the status of the starting qb, but he was in street gear Monday night. If Forestview can complete passes and open that D up then maybe we can move the ball on the ground. 17-14 would be a guess.

Forestview needs to throw. It's as simple as that. The SP D is good and if we can't complete passes and they load the box up to stop the run its a long night for Forestview. Not sure the status of the starting qb, but he was in street gear Monday night. If Forestview can complete passes and open that D up then maybe we can move the ball on the ground. 17-14 would be a guess.
Forestview is not going to run on SP's defense at least to the degree that it creates many points and in all fairness I respect the FV defense enough to say it will not be easy for SP on the ground either. . SP's kicker has not missed and extra point all year and is 6 of 6 on field goals. That will be the difference. SP 20-13

Where are all the Stuart Cramer chest thumpers now? You still thinking you are going to run over SP? In the battle of the best 3A teams in a very mediocre conference, Forestview showed tonight that they are one notch below mediocrity. SP is still only average at best on offense but they are showing some spark. 45 - 3 against Forestview is a good start. Hey Storm, how did your game with the mighty Jags work out for you? The storm is coming but it ain't Stuart Cramer.

Where are all the Stuart Cramer chest thumpers now? You still thinking you are going to run over SP? In the battle of the best 3A teams in a very mediocre conference, Forestview showed tonight that they are one notch below mediocrity. SP is still only average at best on offense but they are showing some spark. 45 - 3 against Forestview is a good start. Hey Storm, how did your game with the mighty Jags work out for you? The storm is coming but it ain't Stuart Cramer.

About the same as yalls with Huss

Who said that. I said they will beat Cramer the all time even in a down year. We will win rest of our games.

No we really want Cramer to beat Huss so we will be conference co-champs at the minimum. We will take care of the Storm on our own. If you don't luck up and beat Huss, we will not be co-champs but will still have the number one playoff spot in 3A. So no, Cramer is not in the same position as SP right now. Dream on.

Reactions: coondog8585
There is that SP education at its finest, read what I said. They are in the same position yall were last week. Meaning 1 loss and 1 win away from being the top 2a team in the conference. Not once did I say anything about conference champs, although it would be nice to see the humiliation of the immortal Red Raiders if they did lose to Cramer. I know it's a long shot but just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT