ADVERTISEMENT

For those coming to Whiteville from North Wilkes

loveboat500

Jun 11, 2014
Game will be played at Legion Stadium, which is about a mile from the high school, use your phone or stop and ask anybody.
We have a LOT of great places to eat before the game, Dales Seafood, Joe's BBQ, Penns Grill and What A Burger, along with most all the chain fast food rest you may like.
We love this time of year in Whiteville, our sports are very well followed by our town of about 5000 you will see that at the game.
Good luck and safe travels!

Great post, nice to see the whole community gets involved, reminds me of the Edenton program, also a town of 5,000

My family is from Whiteville and Wards grill is my favorite place to eat!! I just cant catch them open anymore!!!

For sure Wards and several others are open until about 3 I just listed some of the resturants open during the time I thought the visitors may be arriving.

My family is from Whiteville and Wards grill is my favorite place to eat!! I just cant catch them open anymore!!!
I just might go by Wards and pick up a couple of dogs and take to the game. Be tailgating in West end zone. look for grey chevy truck. Safe travels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT