ADVERTISEMENT

For .r diddy

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
For Mr diddy from ct my mentor was Mr smee..what a talker .and you are being g mentored by me. Ont his day u are the heir to the throne. There can be no one worty than u

Last edited:
I just want to say that I am sorry for vile things I have said about u.first up is the wimeytown 4 we beat like u were drums.mild cats viqueens weak county you won one after 29 yes. Will it take another 29.u got lucky you weaklings. Leave weak county once in while.home and home. Now the worst places in NC.Richmond county. Scotland county I have CAlled you.
The worse of the worst the sorry of the sorry.ole ct wanna say that I a. Sorry..I called y'all undereducated bumpkins numskulls . my mentor JD went to rose ra. The pantied I would do it all over again

Who are you debating on this thread Carl? Debate and solitaire and not the same thing. GO MUSTANGS!!

I forgive you Carl, I once made a mistake myself, it was back in 1977 when I thought I made a mistake but I was mistaken. I'll never forget the great advice S2V once gave me, don't speak Spanish while visiting Sweden. At first I thought it was just another one of his crazy statements so I didn't give it much credence. But I visited Sweden last year and I realized how brilliant his advice was. When you speak Spanish the Swedes go ape xxxx crazy!! I spoke just 2 sentences in Spanish shortly after arriving and before I new it a 475 pound lady named Helga was giving me a walking back massage. I immediately lost 20 pds as she squeezed the crap out of me like a tube of toothpaste. Anyway, thanks for anointing me KING, Sincerely Diddy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT