ADVERTISEMENT

For Hon Dines

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Thank you Hon Dines for your hard work on the 2023 basketball that you have done this year. I know it is a hard job doing all the research for all the schools. I used to post the scores for three conferences and it was hard to find all the games to post. Sometimes I think I have a mild case of Alzheimer's starting to set in. I start to do things something occasionally and in an instant, it slips my mind what I was going to do and it is so frustrating when this Happens. Hopefully, I can keep my mind busy and slow it down. I really hope that I can do football scores at least for a few local teams and my bears this season. It gives me something to do to keep my mind busy. Hope it is just old age and not Alzheimer's. I get so mad when I go to do research for something for football or basketball and forget what I am looking for after I get started. Again, thank you again for a great job that is far better than I could do. I really miss doing what I used to do to contribute to NCPreps in scoring the games. You're the man Hon ! LOL, I always have to read everything to correct things that I went off script on.

Last edited:
Thank you Hon Dines for your hard work on the 2023 basketball that you have done this year. I know it is a hard job doing all the research for all the schools. I used to post the scores for three conferences and it was had to find all the games to post. Sometimes I think I have a mild case of Alzheimer's starting to set in. I start to do things something occasionally and in an instant, it slips my mind what I was going to do and it is so frustrating when this Happens. Hopefully, I can keep my mind busy and slow it down. I really hope that I can do football scores at least for a few local teams and my bears this season. It gives me something to do to keep my mind busy. Hope it is just old age and not Alzheimer's. I get so mad when I go to do research for something for football or basketball and forget what I am looking for after I get started. Again, thank you again for a great job that is far better than I could do. I really miss doing what I used to do to contribute to NCPreps in scoring the games. You're the man Hon ! LOL, I always have to read everything to correct things that I went off script on.
This was a phenomenal year with over 200,000 views! Unbelieveable the response by each poster!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT