Let us hear your predicted order of finish. Mine is below

East Surry
Forbush
North Surry
North Wilkes
Surry Central
Wilkes Central
West Wilkes
A good take here. The top 2 is gonna be a killer matchup. Id give a slight edge to East Surry but man its close because this Forbush squad is loaded this year. North Surry I know returns alot and with Taylors coaching and the air raid I agree with them 3rd. 4, 5 & 6 are coin flips for me could go either way. Mine is as follows. There will be some great games in this conference this year!
1. East Surry
2. Forbush
3. North Surry
4. West Wilkes
5. Surry Central
6. Wilkes Central
7. North Wilkes

A good take here. The top 2 is gonna be a killer matchup. Id give a slight edge to East Surry but man its close because this Forbush squad is loaded this year. North Surry I know returns alot and with Taylors coaching and the air raid I agree with them 3rd. 4, 5 & 6 are coin flips for me could go either way. Mine is as follows. There will be some great games in this conference this year!
1. East Surry
2. Forbush
3. North Surry
4. West Wilkes
5. Surry Central
6. Wilkes Central
7. North Wilkes
As much as I would like to see W Wilkes finish that high, they haven’t beat Central in nearly 2 decades. Doubt they change that this year with what both teams have coming back. Central will compete with N Surry and Forbush for 2nd place. Think W Wilkes, North and Surry Central round out the bottom 3.

Reactions: radioguy16
I still feel this is East Surry's conference to win but as several of you stated, I think Forbush will be right on their heels.

Reactions: radioguy16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT