ADVERTISEMENT

Football Friday Night

Mhsneer

Nov 24, 2017
How many are going to tn or ga this Friday to watch football? If so where are you going?

Does anyone know if South Carolina HS football teams will be playing this fall.

Give it 2 weeks in Tennessee and see what happens. If they get a full season in without any hiccups then yes, it will make NC look bad. Until then, we wait and see what happens.
What will you consider a hiccup? If 90-95 percent of schools finish a season, is that a success? I don't believe all schools will complete but some will be able too.

Give it 2 weeks in Tennessee and see what happens. If they get a full season in without any hiccups then yes, it will make NC look bad. Until then, we wait and see what happens.

Some schools want get a full season in. Some teams were playing NC teams. Some county school boards delayed teams. Some teams have had Covid cases and are quarantined until they can go back to playing. Guess what though they have football right now and it’s not in February. Not to mention other fall sports are playing right now.

Reactions: BK13T-$
If all kids can't get the same opportunity to finish then it's not a success. Some of you are all about doing what's best for the kids as long as it's your kids. Would your tone change of it's your team that loses 2 games or more in a season or if your team is the one that has to forfeit a playoff game because 8 kids got Covid?

The whole mentality here is me. Me me me. We are a selfish country and people don't care until it happens to them.

My son has already lost his first 2 games of the season because of the school board delaying sports for 2 week with no Covid cases on the 4 county teams. They voted last not to resume sports. So now we have to go through the 2 weeks in pads before you can play. So week 3 the county schools will be able to play. That has nothing to do with the TSSAA or the Governor.I’m so HAPPY that he will at least get 8 games.

Reactions: BK13T-$
If your a high school senior with a chance at a scholarship. It’s a lot of kids only opportunity out of the economic situation they’re in. Then a bunch of bureaucrats decide what’s safe for em? It should be a choice families can make. What’s worse having Covid-19 or living on minimum wage? What’s worse having Covid 19 or having to deal drugs to feed your family?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT