ADVERTISEMENT

First round of the playoffs

We’ll you know that this team isn’t as good as Kanye’s and definitely not as good as 17
i was at WRH-JK game Friday and nonbiased as I am not a fan of either just like watching good football. And I will say this about Wallace. They have gotten a ton better since the start of the season when they played Clinton. From what I saw that night, I fully expected a hungry JK team to run them off the field. JK is the bigger team and more experienced and more athletic outside of the qb for Wallace. However Wallace hung tough and while I do think they got a bit lucky with the situation and It may have ended differently if it finished on Friday night they showed something. They’re better in the trenches than I expected and really beat JK up front. I believe if they can defend the pass they beat NE in round 2 barring any round 1 upsets from either.

Thanks Otis. The constant beatdown we get on these boards get old. It's kinda embarrassing to me. It's almost to the point where it's not worth posting anymore. I don't think I've ever seen the level of hate that goob delivers towards wrh, almost every post. I don't respond to his posts anymore. It's sad, cause I really liked the guy. This board imo is losing its purpose if we're just gonna bash a program continuously. At least chopper is an equal opportunity basher(he hates everybody) . I still on occasion enjoy talking football when the opportunity arises. It's refreshing to read a knowledgeable, sensible post
You guys got to keep posting l don't want to have to get back on my depression medicine.
All jokes aside. I believe daagoob just likes living rent free in WRH fans heads. Then you throw "chopper" in it makes for some good entertainment.
Sence I don't have any emotional ties to these two teams other than would like to see Northeastern get a championship and believe they will one day been to consistent you're in and you're out but not to happen sooner or later..
I'm going to set the point spread and make WRH as of now a 2 point favorite with the over under at 87 combined points . I believe team that wins turnover battle wins game. Northeastern going to have to play some defense and WRH needs to throw the ball some hell any teams defence can play decent if they don't have to defend the pass .if I was coach Moore I would just try and outscore the Bulldogs and hope to get a few stops , but that's easier said than done.
This is an interesting game on paper and ove course my insite don't amount to a hill of beans.

You guys got to keep posting l don't want to have to get back on my depression medicine.
All jokes aside. I believe daagoob just likes living rent free in WRH fans heads. Then you throw "chopper" in it makes for some good entertainment.
Sence I don't have any emotional ties to these two teams other than would like to see Northeastern get a championship and believe they will one day been to consistent you're in and you're out but not to happen sooner or later..
I'm going to set the point spread and make WRH as of now a 2 point favorite with the over under at 87 combined points . I believe team that wins turnover battle wins game. Northeastern going to have to play some defense and WRH needs to throw the ball some hell any teams defence can play decent if they don't have to defend the pass .if I was coach Moore I would just try and outscore the Bulldogs and hope to get a few stops , but that's easier said than done.
This is an interesting game on paper and ove course my insite don't amount to a hill of beans.
Looks like Goob got his wish. I always heard be careful what you wish for

Thanks Otis. The constant beatdown we get on these boards get old. It's kinda embarrassing to me. It's almost to the point where it's not worth posting anymore. I don't think I've ever seen the level of hate that goob delivers towards wrh, almost every post. I don't respond to his posts anymore. It's sad, cause I really liked the guy. This board imo is losing its purpose if we're just gonna bash a program continuously. At least chopper is an equal opportunity basher(he hates everybody) . I still on occasion enjoy talking football when the opportunity arises. It's refreshing to read a knowledgeable, sensible post
I will say this and not comment further. We (NE posters) are the brunt of all the jokes coming from many of the DC and SWO posters. I never or rarely see a negative post from someone outside of these programs. I am a very laid back fun person to hang with and I love talking trash and do so in person. That being said when I was personally attacked up here by one of your posters that changed everything. Take in to consideration these are people I talk to outside of the forums. I would always call or message them. When your wrong man up and admit it. Don’t take my words and twist them into something they weren’t. Montgomery Gentry had a hit song some years ago called you find out who your friends are. Well I found out and it really took me back tbh.

I will say this and not comment further. We (NE posters) are the brunt of all the jokes coming from many of the DC and SWO posters. I never or rarely see a negative post from someone outside of these programs. I am a very laid back fun person to hang with and I love talking trash and do so in person. That being said when I was personally attacked up here by one of your posters that changed everything. Take in to consideration these are people I talk to outside of the forums. I would always call or message them. When your wrong man up and admit it. Don’t take my words and twist them into something they weren’t. Montgomery Gentry had a hit song some years ago called you find out who your friends are. Well I found out and it really took me back tbh.
How about quote some of these bad jokes. I'm having a difficult time remembering them. Nobody talks more smack on here than you. Not even Chopper. Man up would be my advice. I tried a couple of years ago to get you to tone it down. You remember that?

Montgomery gentry had another one. If a broken heart could kill. Quote me on your allegations. Only ones I know that was bashing NE was 91 and By the Fence

Last edited:
Reactions: olddog77
Friends in different areas used to say things about you and NE and I always had your back and then you turned on me. So yes, I’m giving it back. It’s water under the bridge. I can start a new. Let’s talk football and not take things so personal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT