ADVERTISEMENT

First round of the playoffs

Yea yea yea never said we were untouchable Goob get out ya feelings if u think NE what u seen against EastDuplin Was A Rival Game they always play us tough and have beat us if u judging how good we are based off of tht game then boy u r sorely mistaken !! What u say was two good defenses! What a game I wasn’t even upset we lost that game cause I knew how good they were and JK so assume whatever u want Goob think what u want about wrh they not as good as they were before like u said keep that energy!! BulldogsForever!!!

James you should know by now that you can’t even have a conversation with these wrh posters because they think they’re untouchable. I have a lot more to say but I’ll save it for game day. I’m looking forward to playing a new opponent in Farmville Central.
Goob, you so full of crap. You da one that said NE couldn’t beat WRH. Being honest, I haven’t went into either game thinking we were better. But, I went home thinking that. You have heard me say many times the old saying, To be the best ,got to beat the best. That holds true in the East. Like or not. I also think for Wallace to win our third meeting, we will have to play better than we had. I could be wrong tho. Dogs last two games have been against the best competition you’ll see. DC3 rivals. WRH will be tough but hasn’t played to potential for various reasons

Yea yea yea never said we were untouchable Goob get out ya feelings if u think NE what u seen against EastDuplin Was A Rival Game they always play us tough and have beat us if u judging how good we are based off of tht game then boy u r sorely mistaken !! What u say was two good defenses! What a game I wasn’t even upset we lost that game cause I knew how good they were and JK so assume whatever u want Goob think what u want about wrh they not as good as they were before like u said keep that energy!! BulldogsForever!!!
We’ll you know that this team isn’t as good as Kanye’s and definitely not as good as 17

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Goob, you so full of crap. You da one that said NE couldn’t beat WRH. Being honest, I haven’t went into either game thinking we were better. But, I went home thinking that. You have heard me say many times the old saying, To be the best ,got to beat the best. That holds true in the East. Like or not. I also think for Wallace to win our third meeting, we will have to play better than we had. I could be wrong tho. Dogs last two games have been against the best competition you’ll see. DC3 rivals. WRH will be tough but hasn’t played to potential for various reasons
Listen you know me saying that was a farce. You had to know that I was just joking and I’m trying to get Coach to have that fire 🔥 in his belly. Enough is enough, we weren’t prepared last year and you of all people knows that. I know he reads these threads and that’s why I post the things I do. I know that NE is going to win this time. That’s not being cocky it’s being confident. I’m so sick and tired of hearing how over rated our teams up here it literally makes me sick. To say that Hertford County is no threat is beyond laughable. I promise you that you haven’t faced a qb of his caliber in a long time. He can beat you by his self. This NE team albeit young is a far cry from any NE team you’ve played in the past. Our defense isn’t the best but it’s not terrible either. Our ability to run the ball has made us so much more dangerous. If you shut the run game down we’ll just throw it and you know wrh doesn’t defend the pass well. Add in #3 Sutton who goes wildcat and it makes us hard to defend. Sutton is an unbelievable athlete and he causes problems. I mean if you get those onside kicks against us then we’ll most likely lose again. One things for sure, you can’t kick it to Sutton, he’ll eat you alive.

Now I’ll just wait for all the pushback and posts saying we say this every year. Hey I have CashApp and Applepay and I will bet and honor my bets for anyone who feels froggy. I don’t skip out on paying people but I can assure you that if someone doesn’t pay me that I will put them on blast up here. I’m not posting on our potential matchup after tomorrow so for any of you DC3 posters the ball is in your court. I’m not bluffing and I will take all bets on a wrh/NE second round game.

Listen you know me saying that was a farce. You had to know that I was just joking and I’m trying to get Coach to have that fire 🔥 in his belly. Enough is enough, we weren’t prepared last year and you of all people knows that. I know he reads these threads and that’s why I post the things I do. I know that NE is going to win this time. That’s not being cocky it’s being confident. I’m so sick and tired of hearing how over rated our teams up here it literally makes me sick. To say that Hertford County is no threat is beyond laughable. I promise you that you haven’t faced a qb of his caliber in a long time. He can beat you by his self. This NE team albeit young is a far cry from any NE team you’ve played in the past. Our defense isn’t the best but it’s not terrible either. Our ability to run the ball has made us so much more dangerous. If you shut the run game down we’ll just throw it and you know wrh doesn’t defend the pass well. Add in #3 Sutton who goes wildcat and it makes us hard to defend. Sutton is an unbelievable athlete and he causes problems. I mean if you get those onside kicks against us then we’ll most likely lose again. One things for sure, you can’t kick it to Sutton, he’ll eat you alive.
I don’t think NE is overrated just over hyped. If NE wins this year, it will make me feel a little better knowing you’ll be ok. I worry about you you when y’all lose. Just remember, act like you been there.

Now I’ll just wait for all the pushback and posts saying we say this every year. Hey I have CashApp and Applepay and I will bet and honor my bets for anyone who feels froggy. I don’t skip out on paying people but I can assure you that if someone doesn’t pay me that I will put them on blast up here. I’m not posting on our potential matchup after tomorrow so for any of you DC3 posters the ball is in your court. I’m not bluffing and I will take all bets on a wrh/NE second round game.
I don't want no bets on that game. I'm just here for the entertainment 😁

We’ll you know that this team isn’t as good as Kanye’s and definitely not as good as 17
Goob, I'll shoot you straight. We aren't as good as last year and definitely not as good as '17. Our boys are extremely young and haven't played the complete game yet, eventhough we are 8-2. The DC3 competition is tough and brutal but in the long run, it helps us get better. We have a lot of potential and could be a force to reckon with but it hasn't clicked just yet. This Friday's game will tell what the mindset is of the players and coaches. We will have to play a perfect game this week and definitely next week to win. Our line and backs have to do a lot better blocking. Defense is pretty sound.

I don’t think NE is overrated just over hyped. If NE wins this year, it will make me feel a little better knowing you’ll be ok. I worry about you you when y’all lose. Just remember, act like you been there.
“Act like you’ve been there” I couldn’t agree more. Many of your posters actions contradict what you just posted. There’s no love loss and we all know it. One can only take so much. I can’t speak for other NE posters but I myself want wrh to win tomorrow night.

“Act like you’ve been there” I couldn’t agree more. Many of your posters actions contradict what you just posted. There’s no love loss and we all know it. One can only take so much. I can’t speak for other NE posters but I myself want wrh to win tomorrow night.
You’ve admitted you’re a hater. Guess you don’t want those posters to push back. I’m worried about ya brother.

Goob, I'll shoot you straight. We aren't as good as last year and definitely not as good as '17. Our boys are extremely young and haven't played the complete game yet, eventhough we are 8-2. The DC3 competition is tough and brutal but in the long run, it helps us get better. We have a lot of potential and could be a force to reckon with but it hasn't clicked just yet. This Friday's game will tell what the mindset is of the players and coaches. We will have to play a perfect game this week and definitely next week to win. Our line and backs have to do a lot better blocking. Defense is pretty sound.
See I love this post and more wrh posters should carry their self like you do. I have nothing but respect for you because you didn’t sugarcoat anything. I saw the dogs in person this year. I understand it was a heated rivalry game but at the same time I could also see that this wasn’t the wrh teams that I’ve seen in the past. Thanks for being honest. I was being honest when I posted I thought we’d win if both our teams advance. That wasn’t because I dislike some things that have transgressed this year but it was because I really like what Coach Moore has done. I see it on the field and I see it on the sidelines. That HC game for us was a defining moment and we were able to walk away with the win against a very good team on the road.

You’ve admitted you’re a hater. Guess you don’t want those posters to push back. I’m worried about ya brother.
The attacks have been coming from all side including personal attacks from yourself where you were way out of line. @WrhDog448 is someone I don’t think I’ve interacted with in the past but I really appreciated his post. Very classy imo.

Well if we’re being serious I like the chances of Roanoke Rapids advancing with a win on the road over S Granville. I’m not trying to get any posters worked up but I’m hoping the dogs win easily and are at full strength heading into week two. They have about a big o a chance of losing to Kinston as we do losing to Farmville Central and everyone knows that if we’re being serious
Yes, as a South Granville guy, I do not think our folks are taking the RRHS Jackets lightly....this was a conference game from 2013-2021, so our upperclassmen have played 1 or 2 conference games against them....it was RR that gave SG its only loss in conference play in the 2017-2021 four year realignment cycle in the short season in Spring 2021, and that Jacket team was sophomore oriented, and those guys are now seniors, and like I said a handful of SG's starters were also starting as sophomores (and a few also the year before that), the schools might be 75+ miles apart but the players and coaching staffs from both should be very familiar with this week's opponent, i'm hoping the SG Vikings can survive and advance but I am expecting a hard fought four quarters from both teams

I agree. Scribe or anyone what do think of the Nash Central team? Do you think they have any hope of beating Princeton, Wallace or Northeastern ? Because other than them it looks to be a 3 team bracket. And I know nothing about Nash
I'm not Scribe but I saw Nash Central last year in 2nd Rd when South Granville lost a heartbreaker, 14-6 or 13-6, (can't remember; I do better at remembering the score when my team wins), but they are a hard-nosed team that might not have as many 3-4 star recruits as the other teams in their county but they will show up and play hard, they will hit you, they are well coached, and just find ways to win, they were dead to rights in the 1st Rd last year against SW Onslow but found a way, as mentioned earlier, they easily could have lost in 2nd Rd to South Granville....they pulled wins out that easily could have been losses in regular season last year against Franklinton and this year against Roanoke Rapids (just last week).....but last year they lost by a lot in 3rd Rd at Princeton, not sure who has more guys back but would be curious to see if they played a tighter game than last year if that rematch were to happen

Just played Nash Central on Friday. Smaller than they look on film. Offense is ground based tight sets, lots of pulling linemen into space on the edges. Wing T concepts. Teams with a passing qb can exploit their secondary, especially with play action on the boundaries. Good kicker, punts are there for blocking. Plenty of speed once their backs get to the second level. Solid club, nothing flashy. Minimal home field advantage.
If you are going to the RR/SG 1st Rd game (especially if you get there early), find me and speak, will be either in press box or somewhere around the field....also do you know if there will be a radio crew on the way from WPTM?

Yes, as a South Granville guy, I do not think our folks are taking the RRHS Jackets lightly....this was a conference game from 2013-2021, so our upperclassmen have played 1 or 2 conference games against them....it was RR that gave SG its only loss in conference play in the 2017-2021 four year realignment cycle in the short season in Spring 2021, and that Jacket team was sophomore oriented, and those guys are now seniors, and like I said a handful of SG's starters were also starting as sophomores (and a few also the year before that), the schools might be 75+ miles apart but the players and coaching staffs from both should be very familiar with this week's opponent, i'm hoping the SG Vikings can survive and advance but I am expecting a hard fought four quarters from both teams
My friend, the old NCC 2A is back at it! We’re a little narrow in the buttocks but always enjoy the trip to creedmoor. I think y’all probably prevail on the outfield of an otherwise great stadium, but I look forward to a great game. I’ll be in the highest corner of the visitors side (4 rows up) and hopefully it’s a good battle. I’ll be wearing Wolfpack gear and pulling for the special teams!

But JohnnyMadDog79 said ya'll were better than last year. He said it like 20 times.

But JohnnyMadDog79 said ya'll were better than last year. He said it like 20 times.
We definitely could be but just haven't peaked yet. We also could be the top team in the east this year if the boys play to their potential. This is a special group of kids that have talent. I think they are ready and will hit their stride starting this week. John knows his Bulldog football and is one of our most devoted and dedicated fans. John is a good man and does a lot for our program behind the scenes. We could use more "Johns" over here.

We definitely could be but just haven't peaked yet. We also could be the top team in the east this year if the boys play to their potential. This is a special group of kids that have talent. I think they are ready and will hit their stride starting this week. John knows his Bulldog football and is one of our most devoted and dedicated fans. John is a good man and does a lot for our program behind the scenes. We could use more "Johns" over here.

oooooh ok, so he's like one of those Shelby golden scoop guys, with less swag. Gotcha.

oooooh ok, so he's like one of those Shelby golden scoop guys, with less swag. Gotcha.
Johns a good guy, so is olddog77 and blackbull dog. I haven't met anyone there I haven't liked but I certainly don't know them all. Goob is sour over losing. Just look at the teams he constantly throws off on. WRH and Reidsville. Give him time he may get to play Maiden and then those guys will be on his black list. It's just a damn game and we are supposed to be the adults watching from afar.

Johns a good guy, so is olddog77 and blackbull dog. I haven't met anyone there I haven't liked but I certainly don't know them all. Goob is sour over losing. Just look at the teams he constantly throws off on. WRH and Reidsville. Give him time he may get to play Maiden and then those guys will be on his black list. It's just a damn game and we are supposed to be the adults watching from afar.
you're a bigger WRH fan than you are West Craven. Why the abandonment?

Thanks Otis. The constant beatdown we get on these boards get old. It's kinda embarrassing to me. It's almost to the point where it's not worth posting anymore. I don't think I've ever seen the level of hate that goob delivers towards wrh, almost every post. I don't respond to his posts anymore. It's sad, cause I really liked the guy. This board imo is losing its purpose if we're just gonna bash a program continuously. At least chopper is an equal opportunity basher(he hates everybody) . I still on occasion enjoy talking football when the opportunity arises. It's refreshing to read a knowledgeable, sensible post

I go to all my West Craven games. Do the pregame smoke for the team entrance. We just started that this year. Still learning. We have a huge inflatable Eagle I take down at the beginning of the 4th Qtr and put up in the field house so the coaches don't have to mess with it after the game. Takes me about 5 minutes in terms of game clock. I take in other games when we have an open date of an away game I know we will win easily. I like it when games get put off or moved up a day for weather. That usually gives me a chance to see 2 sometimes 3 games a week then. I've been to Tuscola- Pisgah , Reidsville, about all the DC teams. But to directly answer your question I really became good friends with John the first time I met him. I also like Kevin Motsinger. I've talked to him several times and I usually get to him to let him know when I'm at a game if I can. We have a lot in common. He got burned bad and almost lost a leg. I got shot and almost lost one of mine. I think a lot of Kevin and his parents. Good people.

I'm also the only West Craven alumni really posting here. I'd post more about it if I had others doing it. It would also help if we could get back in the top 10 ranking in 2A. I expect to be there by Rd 3. After HC I'll be louder.

Reactions: dogs79
I go to all my West Craven games. Do the pregame smoke for the team entrance. We just started that this year. Still learning. We have a huge inflatable Eagle I take down at the beginning of the 4th Qtr and put up in the field house so the coaches don't have to mess with it after the game. Takes me about 5 minutes in terms of game clock. I take in other games when we have an open date of an away game I know we will win easily. I like it when games get put off or moved up a day for weather. That usually gives me a chance to see 2 sometimes 3 games a week then. I've been to Tuscola- Pisgah , Reidsville, about all the DC teams. But to directly answer your question I really became good friends with John the first time I met him. I also like Kevin Motsinger. I've talked to him several times and I usually get to him to let him know when I'm at a game if I can. We have a lot in common. He got burned bad and almost lost a leg. I got shot and almost lost one of mine. I think a lot of Kevin and his parents. Good people.

I was kinda trolling, no need to explain. I hear you

I'm also the only West Craven alumni really posting here. I'd post more about it if I had others doing it. It would also help if we could get back in the top 10 ranking in 2A. I expect to be there by Rd 3. After HC I'll be louder.
Good luck to your eagles. Im looking forward to our games next year if not before. Maybe they will keep each other on the schedule for a while.

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
We both have to win tonight first don't underestimate your opponent goob

Good luck to your eagles. Im looking forward to our games next year if not before. Maybe they will keep each other on the schedule for a while.
We are looking forward to playing against you. Hopefully we do play this year. There is a lot to learn about the Wing T and the only way to learn is play against it. Our staff has a lot of respect for Battle.

Reactions: oldway55
We both have to win tonight first don't underestimate your opponent goob
You should win but Farmville has some good athletes. The RB #13 is really good. He is a star player in basketball and this year the Farmville basketball coach gave in and allowed his basketball players to play football. It has made a difference with them too. If they get going they can make some plays.

You should win but Farmville has some good athletes. The RB #13 is really good. He is a star player in basketball and this year the Farmville basketball coach gave in and allowed his basketball players to play football. It has made a difference with them too. If they get going they can make some plays.
Wow.....I've been saying all year just from looking at scores that this is the best Farmville Central has looked in many years.....this post right here explains it

Reactions: Otis4411
Wow.....I've been saying all year just from looking at scores that this is the best Farmville Central has looked in many years.....this post right here explains it
Yep they had athletes that only played basketball. I don't know what position #13 plays in basketball but nobody is going to push him around that is for sure. One time they stopped us on the 2 yd line on downs. He ran around the left side on 1st down and got the edge on us. Nobody ever touched him. 98 yds for a TD. So it's made a big difference for them.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
It generally seems like Battle takes a while to get East Duplin oiled up and rolling. That’s why I wouldn’t put to much emphasis on the early Princeton game. There was a year not too long ago that ED was playing the best ball in the east and didn’t make the playoffs. I think they will be a handful.

Motsinger coached at New Hanover for a few years and I met him there. Brought some toughness and strength back to the program. Loves the kids - a players coach. They have the horses on offense to get it done but this is the 2nd time in the last few years that something seems just a smidge off. I expect a lot more from
Montgomery and Corbin. If the O starts to roll like they should, Battle may be the only one that can stop them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT