ADVERTISEMENT

First Flight stadium question

'Am I correct from a satellite view of the stadium it looks like a nice parking lot on the southeast side of the stadium (visitor's side) With a turnabout coming up to a gate?

My apologies guys. Heck it all runs together. That’s why I have you guys. LoL. I could’ve swore though we took a Nic Cooper team to NE and he ran all over them, in a high scoring game. Guess not.

That was a Dexer Carr #4 led Clinton team in 2008....Clinton won 43-31 something like that

'Am I correct from a satellite view of the stadium it looks like a nice parking lot on the southeast side of the stadium (visitor's side) With a turnabout coming up to a gate?

They got plenty of 5 gallon buckets on the OBX. Just grab you one to sit on. lol I always take a comfortable folding chair to our games and sit in the back of the endzone. I hardly ever sit in it though.

How are the athletic facilities for sports out towards the OBX and northeastern north carolina? Which schools have some of the nicer athletic complexes?
In my opinion, NE has the largest stadium and the best visitor’s side seating, First Flight has the best home side seating and Holmes has the best field. As far as other athletic facilities Holmes has one of the best high school baseball stadiums I have seen—Historic Hicks Field.

Reactions: daagoob
In my opinion, NE has the largest stadium and the best visitor’s side seating, First Flight has the best home side seating and Holmes has the best field. As far as other athletic facilities Holmes has one of the best high school baseball stadiums I have seen—Historic Hicks Field.

That's why I always sit on the visitor side at the northeastern games, it is so much better. But this Friday night I will be at the OBX pulling for those horses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT