ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 in East and West 2A

I wouldn’t bet against any of those teams ! I’ve saw Reidsville and East play this year , both are very good , I think East is very underrated this year , they are not the 19 team but are very sound ! East may be a surprise !

East Surry is running and spreading the field very well , qb is a run threat along with his passing . Cards will be a very dangerous team .

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
East Surry is running and spreading the field very well , qb is a run threat along with his passing . Cards will be a very dangerous team .

East Surry is not good this year fan boy. East won't make it out the 2nd rd. Stop the hype train fan boy

You won’t be found on here come third round , because that’s how stupid you are !

Lol young clown boy, watch your mouth. I could care less what east does, just know 2a different animal then 1a ball. After east lost Gosnell to VA and put young Boaz at qb, they have zero shot this year

Lol young clown boy, watch your mouth. I could care less what east does, just know 2a different animal then 1a ball. After east lost Gosnell to VA and put young Boaz at qb, they have zero shot this year
You’re a complete fool !

• Haha
Gosnell wasn’t a qb, and so called young Boaz is playing past his brothers level In his junior year. You obviously just spewing off at the mouth and don’t keep up with any high school football .

• Haha
Gosnell wasn’t a qb, and so called young Boaz is playing past his brothers level In his junior year. You obviously just spewing off at the mouth and don’t keep up with any high school football .

Never said Gosnell is QB clown boy. Said after they lost him to VA and moved slow white boy Boaz to QB, season is over soon. Go back into hiding.

I am guessing on an eastern final four of Princeton, St pauls, Northeastern and WRH. Although It was very hard for me to put WRH in final 4. Out west Reidsville, Shelby are the only 2 that sticks out to me.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT