ADVERTISEMENT

Favorites in the West and East

I know Tim from playing golf with him several times. Really like him and can’t speak for him but my guess is, it got political. He doesn’t seem to be political by choice and I don’t like working in those types of environment. Don’t think most would
I known Tim since I was in high school I am 44 he was my Math teacher. He Would come to the park shoot basketball with us. Good shoot btw. What I was basically saying is the new principal don’t have the juice to come to his coaches aid when he screws up.

Exactly that’s why his going to do a good job. He was the middle school principal a solid brother. His not going to lose his job trying to save someone else. Frankly he don’t have the juice to do it if he wanted to. I like Tim Foster great guy but his a politician.
Besides being a politician what do you think about Tim Foster?

Man,in 2A ball you lose 3 best players,you are toast baby. SWO lost that many to WRH?
Wallace got great coaching and players,year after year. Whiteville might be able to play this year with big guns. Lost some good players though. St. Paul's on the rise,good coach and ED man what can you say. Coach Holley and Brian Aldredge by the way Brian the best side line coach I've ever meat in 65 years, they are due a championship my friends.
West:. ShELBY all the way!

Man,in 2A ball you lose 3 best players,you are toast baby. SWO lost that many to WRH?
Wallace got great coaching and players,year after year. Whiteville might be able to play this year with big guns. Lost some good players though. St. Paul's on the rise,good coach and ED man what can you say. Coach Holley and Brian Aldredge by the way Brian the best side line coach I've ever meat in 65 years, they are due a championship my friends.
West:. ShELBY all the way!
4 players total hopefully they get back on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Seems a little coincidental that players from SWO have transferred to WRH in consecutive years now??????
Actually it’s not 2 players came to Wrh a few years back. I have family and Duplin and Sampson county. Roseboro, Clinton, Garland, Warsaw and Fasion. You might remember Kendrick foy and Dalvin Hall.

Reactions: dogs79
Actually it’s not 2 players came to Wrh a few years back. I have family and Duplin and Sampson county. Roseboro, Clinton, Garland, Warsaw and Fasion. You might remember Kendrick foy and Dalvin Hall.
I mean really, what are the chances that kids suddenly move from the SWO area to Duplin County of all places in back to back years and transfer to the same school and they all just happen to be football players?

I mean really, what are the chances that kids suddenly move from the SWO area to Duplin County of all places in back to back years and transfer to the same school and they all just happen to be football players?
Really what? You sound crazy kids transfer schools everyday. My situation don’t have nothing to do with football or any sport far that goes. So you can go elsewhere with your fishing expeditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
Really what? You sound crazy kids transfer schools everyday. My situation don’t have nothing to do with football or any sport far that goes. So you can go elsewhere with your fishing expeditions.
Never liked fishing, no accusations made. Just saying it's very coincidental.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT