ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Conference

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
If you could go back in time or maybe "PICK" team that you love to face in conference - which/who would that be

For ex: For Mooresville - I would love to go back to the old 10 team NPC conference which included Statesville, West Iredell , North Iredell, West Rowan, South Rowan, Northwest Cabarrus, Carson, East Rowan, Lake Norman and Mooresville.

If I could pick the team I would wanna face in conference: Davie, Hough, Hopewell, North Meck, South Iredell, Mooresville or West Forsyth, Davie, Reagan, Mooresville and LN in a conference

Butler has never played West Meck or Harding and Butler has only played Hough twice. That speaks to the growth of the city.

Chambers and Butler had a rivalry because they opened the same year. Over time that went away once Mallard Creek opened and they became fierce rivals.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Butler has never played West Meck or Harding and Butler has only played Hough twice. That speaks to the growth of the city.

Chambers and Butler had a rivalry because they opened the same year. Over time that went away once Mallard Creek opened and they became fierce rivals.
The one team i wish we would drop is West Rowan but it would never happen

Reactions: Champ_24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT