ADVERTISEMENT

Edenton @ South Columbus Eastern 2A Finals

The Edenton Aces haven't been getting any respect all season on social media maybe now people will realize that they are a good team and should have been ranked higher doing the season but it don't really matter now because they are playing for the state 2A championship next week and all those other teams ranked higher all season are home. I sincerely believe they have a 50/50 chance to win the state 2A championship if they keep their turn over down like they have done the last three playoff games plus they have one of the best coaching staff in the state on both side of the ball in coach Hoggard and coach Mattera who would have done a good job at Thomasville in his second season if he would have stayed but family comes first before football.

Stallions have a lot of underclassmen that are going to work hard and try to have another great season next year. This teams seniors were true leaders from the beginning of the season, group of fine young men. Hope our younger players learned from them and work hard to keep striving for that elusive state title.

Reactions: WINGT Tradition
Hats off to the Aces, you guys have an excellent team, coaching staff, fan base, and your players really showed a lot of class after the game coming up to some of our guys and having great sportsmanship. Go win State. Also I am so proud to be a part of Stallion nation and this team exceeded all expectations. Can't wait for 2017!

Wow a lot people was just waiting for South to fall so they could come on here and trash talk... a lot didn't have the guts to do it before the game tho... me personally I knew South over achieved this season... make no mistake this is just the beginning of the return of the STALLIONS .... we will be back stronger next season ...

As far as the Aces go... man they have a well oiled machine there and I hope they finish the job... that offense is good and no doubt they was a better team ... it's so simple but they run it to perfection... good luck in wake forest .... this stallion will be pulling for Y'all

Reactions: 35Lead and JAHAces
Congratulations to the Aces! Good luck in the state championship game. Don't be satisfied with just getting there. Win the dadgum thing and remember 1 thing. That field is the same size as your field back home!

Reactions: 35Lead and JAHAces
Congratulations to the Aces! Good luck in the state championship game. Don't be satisfied with just getting there. Win the dadgum thing and remember 1 thing. That field is the same size as your field back home!

Coming from a South Columbus fan I think they will Wiz....They have a very good team....Very well rounded....Pretty classy team also...

BTW.....How's your family?.....Robbie and the rest?......My daughter is in Med School now in Virgina....

Wow how time flies.....

Hey SC fans I have no clue with technology and don't know how to cut and paste and way too lazy to type it all over again but go to the thread entitled Note to Edenton Fans and Players for my SC observations

Reactions: JAHAces
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT