Edenton Holmes vs Reidsville Title Game

1st down Wilson carries to 4 yard line.
2nd down carry to the 2.
3rd down penalty. False start Rams.
3rd down from the 7,
sideline warning for Reidsville.
Durham stopped at 3 yard line, 4th down
21 yard fg, good. 17-6 Reidsville. 9:57 until halftime

That possession there something to think about if it gets close. Like to think Reidsville could have pounded that in.

No doubt Edenton is good. Hoggard has some serious skills. Good drive for them there. But if Reidsville strikes right back before the half it's all for nothing.

Reactions: AcesWild2323
Kickoff out of bounds Reidsville takes over own 35

1st down: letterlough for about 20

1st down : letterlough again for about 25

1st down : letterlough only a yard
2nd down: chestnut end around down inside twenty
3rd down : pass to Chestnut down inside 10 to 8

1st and goal Rams; Durham Stacked up 7
2nd down: Chestnut loses yardage

46 seconds to go

3rd and goal : clocks running Wilson to letterlough 4th down 3 seconds to go TO reidsville

Watching on TWC. Reidsville looks to win this game and they look impressive. I like this team from Edenton though and they will be 1AA next year. Edenton has to score on first drive of 2nd half IMO. Great game!!

I'm an offensive genius ram!! Shut it lol

Aces start second half on own 20

Two plays midline runs quickly 3Rd and about 6

3rd down fumble by the aces Rams ball

Over,,,hate that the game of the decade in 2a will not get played.....lions and rams would have been a classic this year...

Reactions: FBCapitolofNC
Looking at the map of both of these towns, it appears that two EASTERN teams are playing. I didnt realize how far east Reidsville is.

Reidsville drives the field. Letterlough with his 5td of the night. 44-12 Reidsville in the 4th.

Barring a historic comeback by John Holmes, congratulation Reidsville. Something about that name John Holmes rings a bell somewhere...

Reactions: 56_4ever
Rams did it! I told people all year y'all would win the title and week by week folks found out the hard way. Congrats to Coach Teague and staff on a job well done and congrats to all the young men on a tremendous season.

Reactions: 56_4ever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT