ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern randolph hits portal

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
Anyone know anything about the Aidan Goodman kid who left Montgomery central to head to eastern randolph? They say he can run.

Reactions: gdawg74
I wouldn't be shocked if it came down to Eastern Randolph and Mount Airy in the regional finals this year. Idk who all Eastern Randolph has returning but if they do get a big name player in the transfer portal it could be interesting. Ik Mount Airy graduated a LOT, but I don't see a severe drop off coming. I predict western regional finals at minimum. Idk who the biggest threat in the west would be to Mount Airy.

I wouldn't be shocked if it came down to Eastern Randolph and Mount Airy in the regional finals this year. Idk who all Eastern Randolph has returning but if they do get a big name player in the transfer portal it could be interesting. Ik Mount Airy graduated a LOT, but I don't see a severe drop off coming. I predict western regional finals at minimum. Idk who the biggest threat in the west would be to Mount Airy.
I have a question I know 51 is leaving. But I was very impressed with number 10 the defensive end. I looked online and saw that he had visited Duke I think. And I know he's back I think. My question is 2 years ago in Mount Airy played them I did not remember seeing him on the field. Will see a transfer in? Was he hurt?

This could make things more interesting. For the past 2 years Eastern Randolph has scored more points on MA than any other 1A program. And if i am not mistaken Eastern Randolph was up 17-7 on MA late in the 3rd a couple years ago.

Reactions: thekidd12
I wouldn’t say that he is a big name transfer but I definitely think he is a huge help…..coach cates ain’t done yet though I can assure you of that

I wouldn’t say that he is a big name transfer but I definitely think he is a huge help…..coach cates ain’t done yet though I can assure you of that
Hopefully they can get rid of that stupid rock star hand bounce coach that does that dumb shit when people come off the sidelines. Never trust backwards hat boy

Reactions: nwguilford007
This could make things more interesting. For the past 2 years Eastern Randolph has scored more points on MA than any other 1A program. And if i am not mistaken Eastern Randolph was up 17-7 on MA late in the 3rd a couple years ago.
17 14 but then it became 3517 real quick. Don't really have much to do with it although Eastern Randolph is a heck of a football team. I'd still like somebody to answer my question about number 10 is that Brooks the running backs brother

I was just speculating lol. Imo I believe Eastern Randolph is the most likely team in the west that could beat MA. Just saying if they got a big time transfer from another school it could be big.
And honestly I don't think it's Eastern Randolph. I think Swain county might be the favorite or at least second in the West. If their coach can keep them out of making stupid decisions. They have a heck of a team returning it's going to be tough for anybody to beat them

Hopefully they can get rid of that stupid rock star hand bounce coach that does that dumb shit when people come off the sidelines. Never trust backwards hat boy
I ain’t never been to a game but I might have to…..love watching adults make fools of themselves

If they didn't go for it on 4th down they would have played Mt Airy last year

Swain will have to replace their QB and both running back but return their OL and the best D-line in WNC , They should be Ok with what's replacing their skill players but if they put the work in this summer look out. Swain D will be the heart of this team and I don't see many team scoring more then a TD or 2 on them .

17 14 but then it became 3517 real quick. Don't really have much to do with it although Eastern Randolph is a heck of a football team. I'd still like somebody to answer my question about number 10 is that Brooks the running backs brother
No it is not his brother

Mayberry sounds a little nervous about the transfer portal and that big physical line that's returning to Swain. I hear Mayberry have a couple game changing transfers heading there way as well. How come no one is talking about this? Maybe rough can bring us up to speed on what the current status is on the recruiting trail in BARNEYBORO. Could they be moving from a one bullet pistol set to a Gatlin gun? What's the new young coach Opie Taylor gonna do with such a high caliber weapon that shoots more than one bullet at a time? Mayberry better be worried about dem rams instead of getting tied up in coach cates bizzness

Mayberry sounds a little nervous about the transfer portal and that big physical line that's returning to Swain. I hear Mayberry have a couple game changing transfers heading there way as well. How come no one is talking about this? Maybe rough can bring us up to speed on what the current status is on the recruiting trail in BARNEYBORO. Could they be moving from a one bullet pistol set to a Gatlin gun? What's the new young coach Opie Taylor gonna do with such a high caliber weapon that shoots more than one bullet at a time? Mayberry better be worried about dem rams instead of getting tied up in coach cates bizzness
I'm not really sure. I probably won't have the excuse to follow them very much now that My family members aren't playing there anymore. Second I haven't heard about any recruits going over there too the land of Andy. But I'm sure there's some that are going if they want to win. I just remember seeing number 10 last year and he was a huge good looking football player. And I don't think Coach kates would care if we were in his business either way or not. Hell just keep on winning. As far as the Rams go well who knows. I have heard talk one or two of them is going. They just wasted their whole season in year It sounds like to me on somebody who never wanted to be there.

I really do not think "Mayberry" is too worried about anybody else this coming year. I believe everyone in the Granite City is more worried about just being competitive with the Elkin's, Alleghaney's, North and South Stoke's this coming year.

The Bear pantry is pretty "bear" this coming year. Not even sure we will have enough youngsters out to have a decent spring practice.

I can promise we are not worried I noticed they are prepping NS field for Turf when will they be doing ours

Sounds like Rev Whittley has spoken. One of the few mayberry fans we are able to take serious. Also Sounds like Barneyboro will be loading up for a threepeat. What's the portal looking like in Mayberry. There were rumors of a couple transfers heading that way. One surry county standout in particular wont mention which school. How about playing a team with a pulse before the playoffs? Tarboro stacked on schedule adding havelock. Mayberry looking to do the same?

Sounds like Rev Whittley has spoken. One of the few mayberry fans we are able to take serious. Also Sounds like Barneyboro will be loading up for a threepeat. What's the portal looking like in Mayberry. There were rumors of a couple transfers heading that way. One surry county standout in particular wont mention which school. How about playing a team with a pulse before the playoffs? Tarboro stacked on schedule adding havelock. Mayberry looking to do the same?
Mayberry and Reidsville need to play…..like when rams played East surry a couple years ago

We had a pulse but flatlined after second half kickoff.

We are excited about this fall.
IMG_7741.jpeg

Man I don't know. Going into the playoffs healthy seems to have served them pretty well. Although they still were missing some players in the early rounds even against Murphy I think 3 was back a week early. But heck after halftime there was not a better team around. Defensively they always looked good but that offense got much better after the halftime adjustments

I have been trying to get the Coaches at 4A Lake Norman and 3A West Iredell to play Mt Airy but neither have an opening in their schedules they say unfortunately. Maybe Statesville or Mallard Creek would work.

I wouldn't jeopardize that winning streak on Reidsville. Reidsville needs to play up not down with their talent.

I have a question I know 51 is leaving. But I was very impressed with number 10 the defensive end. I looked online and saw that he had visited Duke I think. And I know he's back I think. My question is 2 years ago in Mount Airy played them I did not remember seeing him on the field. Will see a transfer in? Was he hurt?
I believe he had a injury that kept him out of that game.

And from the rumblings on the streets….coach cates ain’t done

Barneyboro dont want none of that Reidsville heat. Even last year as good as barneyboros defense was the Secondary was as weak as pond water. That qb and te would have ate them alive
I wouldn't jeopardize that winning streak on Reidsville. Reidsville needs to play up not down with their talent.

Barneyboro dont want none of that Reidsville heat. Even last year as good as barneyboros defense was the Secondary was as weak as pond water. That qb and te would have ate them alive
awwww mr man. nothing weak about it. boy from eastern was good. murphy boy picking on a guy that was back a week early and really i think the level of pain that al lee and company would of got from dandy and joyce tattooing his ass would of been fun to see. He would not last. OH and big 8 across the middle might have to think he was the horseman in the sleepy hollow novel. Watched those guys a few times how nobody lit them up i will never know. Nobody just said, oh wait we gonna punish the showboat flipper boy, number 8 and the qb. A shame i would of liked to of seen that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT