ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern Alamance @ Reidsville

Stop the run and we win. If not we won’t get many possessions. This game will really help our strength of schedule I believe. They are a top 3 3a team

• Wow
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC_91
Told ya. He killed northern guilford. Coaches going to have to coach a great game to get a win
Only a sophomore, too. Sheesh! He doesn’t look like a burner, but he’s fast enough. I was more impressed with his vision and power. Stats like that, I had to peep the young fella’s Hudl. He has a bright future.

Only a sophomore, too. Sheesh! He doesn’t look like a burner, but he’s fast enough. I was more impressed with his vision and power. Stats like that, I had to peep the young fella’s Hudl. He has a bright future.
Yea he will run through you but if gets the edge he becomes a burner somehow. Gotta gang tackle. He will get 25 touches every game if stay healthy. He seems built for it too

If Reidsville keep that same interior lineup they had against page it’s going to be a long night.
Their running back is averaging 266 yards per game geez
Is #44 going to play this week if so. He’s going to have to start at Linebacker along side #5.
Yes, the 2 interior lineman are all that needs changing. The ends that weren't physical and too wide are fine. The LBs that didn't fill and cant tackle are fine. The DBs that didnt run too the ball are ok too. LOL
can you comprehend I said interior lineup. Meaning everything in the box. Didn’t say anything about just lineman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lion Attack
Reidsville will be alright. But the Cobb kid have to start on defense at LB. Rockingham had some success on Reidsville last week going up the middle and EA backs are twice as good. Their back remains me of Stevian Harrison except a little faster.

I'll go with a loaded EA team against a loaded Reidsville team with some question marks.
I never thought the Rams would lose to Page.

Me either. I feel like a perfect storm happened for Page in the 2nd half. Onside kick, our guys jumped offsides so much that it was momentum shift. Once we lost momentum, we couldn't get it back. Coach Rob also coached up a really good game plan.

Considering that the schools aren't that far apart...they really haven't played each other all that much...for a few times they were in the same conference and 1 time (1969) they met in the 2nd round of the Western 3A state playoffs...Reidsville has actually dominated the series....winning Seven times and Eastern Ala. winning twice:

1964.......Reidsville 26 Eastern Alamance 0

1965.......Reidsville 6 Eastern Alamance 0

1969.......Reidsville 34 Eastern Alamance 0 (2nd round playoff)

1983.......Reidsville 15 Eastern Alamance 6

1984.......Reidsville 18 Eastern Alamance 0

1997.......Reidsville 12 Eastern Alamance 7

1998.......Eastern Alamance 35 Reidsville 18

1999.......Eastern Alamance 42 Reidsville 17

2000.......Reidsville 31 Eastern Alamance 15

Know some of you guys hate these history posts....I'm sorry....can't help myself........................

By comparison Reidsville and Western Alamance have played each other 23 times...........................

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC_91
Actually Max preps has them at #2. So there ya go. So may want to check your facts before posting

Reactions: UNC_91
With that Sophomore building as many yards as he wishes Eastern Alamance will produce. They are loaded with juniors. They’re in a tough conference too. Returned all their players from last year. They are fortunate enough to have the best player in the state. This should be a standing room environment.

With that Sophomore building as many yards as he wishes Eastern Alamance will produce. They are loaded with juniors. They’re in a tough conference too. Returned all their players from last year. They are fortunate enough to have the best player in the state. This should be a standing room environment.
Best player in the state? Where? They are a good team but the best player in the state not on that team.

The EA sophomore is Tyrek Samuel, who checks in at 5-8 and 190. He had 283 yards rushing vs. Northern Guilford. His running mate can't be overlooked ... junior Joshua Murray (5-9, 170) added 175 yards against Northern Guilford.
Remains to be seen if Eastern is that good or Northern defense is that bad. Northern had won its first two games.

Reactions: dogs79
The EA sophomore is Tyrek Samuel, who checks in at 5-8 and 190. He had 283 yards rushing vs. Northern Guilford. His running mate can't be overlooked ... junior Joshua Murray (5-9, 170) added 175 yards against Northern Guilford.
Remains to be seen if Eastern is that good or Northern defense is that bad. Northern had won its first two games.

Northern is good though. They will be in the mix in that tough conference. I don't think Northern is as good as they were last year though

Reactions: New3ra
Northern is good though. They will be in the mix in that tough conference. I don't think Northern is as good as they were last year though
Yep ... Northern put up 35 vs. Eastern Alamance (but gave up 41).

They aren’t anywhere near as good talent wise but they have very good coaching so they will always be competitive.

Last edited:
Nighthawks won their first two games against Eastern Guiford (now 0-3) and Greensboro Smith (now 0-2).

kings mountain is better
Dudley is better
Havelock is better

then you got eastern alamance seventy first northern nash southern nash jacksonville jh rose south point and the rest of them

Reactions: UNC_91 and New3ra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT