ADVERTISEMENT

East Wilkes @ Mount Airy

MA is da real deal...2nd place in this conference is 100 miles away from MA!!! Whoever its gonna be!!!

For sure, this game is going as expected and as we all said. MA simply has more talent and depth than we will ever dream of. Just hoping they can come out of this injury free, theres a lot of football left this year.

A healthy MA team will not be an easy out for anyone come playoff time. 25 is seeing limited action and 4 is a Freshmen. They will continue to get better as the season progresses. Glad to see a clean game from a penalty standpoint.

Yeah i know..but i see he is where he needs to be...for real...MA lines are DOMINANT...the athletes are doin whatever they want. No one is surprised. MA can make noise for real in the playoffs.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Mt Airy needs put on square wheels so things don't get rolling to fast there work still to be done but the pieces are there if applied correctly

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Hats off to East Wilkes, the scoreboard is the scoreboard tonight. With that said 4–1 to start the season is much improved and a real solid JV squad. I see this team giving the rams all they want and then some. Wish the Rhonda Cards the best of luck the rest of the way

They were last night
Against the team that's falling off the face of the Earth. I thought no surry would be better than that. Glad you're taking up for Wilkes Central but until they let somebody get in there and teach those kids discipline and accountability until those parents let them they'll never be any good. They should be they got great athletes. Well it looks like they do. Then they just fold in Fall apart.

Against the team that's falling off the face of the Earth. I thought no surry would be better than that. Glad you're taking up for Wilkes Central but until they let somebody get in there and teach those kids discipline and accountability until those parents let them they'll never be any good. They should be they got great athletes. Well it looks like they do. Then they just fold in Fall apart.
I was suprised the way the game turne Out couldn’t believe they single covered number 6

Not sure me and my son left end of the third quarter it was 30-22 but you could tell central had the momentum

How did WC win and win that big?
Watched the NFHS stream earlier. They moved #7 to tailback and NS had no answer. N Surry also got hosed on some momentum swinging penalties from my pov as well.

Neither team looked particularly good. But they might be the 2 and 3 best teams in that conference. Poor East Surry.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Watched the NFHS stream earlier. They moved #7 to tailback and NS had no answer. N Surry also got hosed on some momentum swinging penalties from my pov as well.

Neither team looked particularly good. But they might be the 2 and 3 best teams in that conference. Poor East Surry.
Boaz can pad his stats for the scouts some more..

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I think he is but in this day and time you never know who flashes the money

You Mt. Airy faithful will probably remember him from his time helping Kelly Holder. Matt Goins passed away this morning. He kept stats and was in the wheelchair on the sidelines. Remember his family in prayer.
Oh my ,never knew his his name, but he did a great job wi stats. He will be dearly missed. My thoughts and prayers go to his family and extended Bear family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT