ADVERTISEMENT

East Wilkes @ Mount Airy

Mitchell was a lot better defensively than the Rams. It may have been easier to key on him as the QB. They would have made the necessary adjustments. They were well coached. He was electrifying every time he caught the ball.

Mitchell was a lot better defensively than the Rams. It may have been easier to key on him as the QB. They would have made the necessary adjustments. They were well coached. He was electrifying every time he caught the ball.
Anyone at game seen when he did play QB only thing stopped him was refs. Had 5 TDs called back everytime he went to the house.

Reactions: Orange01
never seen such a cry baby..never bad refs when they win by 60+..just the close ones and losses...

Good luck Cards...it is indeed an uphill battle against MA. Play inspired. The game is played on the field. MA is a great team. EW needs to come out and play loose. MA is expected to win big. It's teenagers..anything can happen.

Last edited:
never seen such a cry baby..never bad refs when they win by 60+..just the close ones and losses...
Did you attend Mt Airy and did not get to play football?
What put a spur up your behind that makes you love spouting crap all the time about Mt Airy? Did they rub the red off your candy?
Why don't you take a break, go get a pepsi, look in the mirror and say 25 times I am going to stop being such a complete A Hole all the time.

In education it is said that the way to fix ignorance is education but there is no fixing stupid. I believe they are talking about YOU.

Cry baby dudes..ask the majority. You dont win you cry refs...you cry players hurt...you cry coaches ...check ya self...dont wreck ya self...its not that serious my guy..i have no gripes about MA players...just they're obnoxious excuse ridden spoiled brat of a fan base. Good team...but priviledged acting fans...just ask the masses..not many will disagree..now say that 25x or however many times you said..Remedial guy....now have your last say so..and we can move on.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Cry baby dudes..ask the majority. You dont win you cry refs...you cry players hurt...you cry coaches ...check ya self...dont wreck ya self...its not that serious my guy..i have no gripes about MA players...just they're obnoxious excuse ridden spoiled brat of a fan base. Good team...but priviledged acting fans...just ask the masses..not many will disagree..now say that 25x or however many times you said..Remedial guy....now have your last say so..and we can move on.
I have read a lot of gripes about refs last two Friday night from Mitchell and elsewhere but nothing said to them. You are just a pot stirrer.

Mount Airy fans act like Shelby fans but have a program like Maiden lol. Good tradition but not really a threat to win a title.
Like I’ve said before, they are a big fish in a very small pond. As much as they want to be, they have never been a big fish in the big pond. The fans like to talk like they are but everybody knows the truth. Every year you hear the same thing from them…

Reactions: Sammci
Gomer Pryles Elkin small fish in tiny pond because East Wilkes and Starmount has ran out of athletes to supply them
Care to compare thropy cabinets? Elkin has never pretended to be anything but a small school.

Mt airy has more buddy and they are way ahead of Elkin in series wins
That wasn’t th discussion. The discussion is why does MA have nothing to show for all the great teams they have had? That would be fine except their fans, well you know their fans….

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
That wasn’t th discussion. The discussion is why does MA have nothing to show for all the great teams they have had? That would be fine except their fans, well you know their fans….
How the hell you say they have nothing? 7 State titles one In 2008 western final champ 2009, 2017,2008. Idiot!!!!! 34 conference championships

Reactions: Bearfan71
Elkin has never tried to be in the big pond, like MA. Look at the hardware….
Why come out and play football every year if you are not trying to be in the big pond Mt Airy wants to be in big pond that's reason we keep on keeping on we are not here to have our tail handed to us every year us as fans want progress not the same ole crap we strive to get better

Why come out and play football every year if you are not trying to be in the big pond Mt Airy wants to be in big pond that's reason we keep on keeping on we are not here to have our tail handed to us every year us as fans want progress not the same ole crap we strive to get better
It’s not a college football program. It’s high school. And some of you take it way too seriously. Nothing wrong with supporting your team and the kids on the field but at the end of the day, they are just teenagers. Its honestly comical and a little sad how serious some of you are about it lol. When I go to Mount airy, I’m not thinking about their little high school football team. I’m thinking about the good food that is there.

I can’t argue with that.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
MA plays where the state puts us. If you want to compare little pond trophy you need to talk to BK.

Reactions: KW23
Didn't you play in the big pond last year? How did that work out for you. Little tougher isn't it.

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT