ADVERTISEMENT

East Rutherford @ South Point

SP tried to help ER with a facemask penalty to give them a 1st down, but ER kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties, including a TD that was called back for holding (3rd holding call on this drive). ER also threw some to gain yardage; however, ended turning ball over on downs with about 7 minutes left in 1st half.

Reactions: seadog28
SP has scored twice - once on a 45 yd pass from Lee to Grier (5:29 2Q) and again on a fumble return TD by Glenn - PAT blocked (5:11 2Q)

SP 41 - ER 0

In other games: of interest:

Shelby 31 - RS Central 0 (2Q)
Cjhase 0 - East Gaston 0 (2Q)

Kings Mountain 21 - Ashbrook 7
Hunter Huss 14 - Crest 10
Forestview 13 - Burns 0
Stuart Cramer 14 - North Gaston 0

ER managed to keep the ball on this possession while I was checking other scores and typing the previous post and has made it to the SP 9 to set up 1st and goal, but ended up turning it over on downs. SP on their own 5 with mere seconds left on the clock. They take a knee to close the half.

SP 41 - ER 0

Well he's getting lots of time to look over his options and the db's are loosing the WR for wide open passes. Run game doesn't look as good as it did with truck.

Reactions: seadog28
Over a hundred rushing and almost 300 passing in first half ... Suck on that Seadog..

RS two first downs, due to two Shelby penalties.... Well it is RS.....Sadly...

You are right its coming..... Yall ready? You better be..... LOL

Over a hundred rushing and almost 300 passing in first half ... Suck on that Seadog..

We'll be ready and claiming your first born son to boot. :D

Before I get worked up and ridiculously over the top, are you coming?

Did anyone not tell East Rutherford that they scheduled us for Friday the 13th?

The Cavaliers had made it to the SP37 before Nate Hamilton has picked off a pass at the SP31. However, SP was forced to punt on 4th and 5.

LOL Yeah Dog, third quarter still only two first downs on penalties, and in negative yardage....Two blocked punts for TDs.... Its just a mismatch...Basically like playing South Point... ha ha ha

LOL Yeah Dog, third quarter still only two first downs on penalties, and in negative yardage....Two blocked punts for TDs.... Its just a mismatch...Basically like playing South Point... ha ha ha

Love you, all Shelby posters, and even 72. But, make no mistake, your pretty boys are eating Raider dirt in Belmont! We crap bigger than you!

Ho hum 51-0 .....RS still negative yardage, even with the Middle school playing them at this point....

Go East.... I mean SP...I mean, Burns..... lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT