ADVERTISEMENT

East Burke @ Draughn

BoSoxGuy5

Silver Member
Aug 20, 2023
Big Rivalry game this Friday Night ! East Burke makes the short trip to Valdese to take on the Draughn Wild Cats. EB won last years contest in a thriller in ICARD 28-27 OT.
What's your predictions on score and who wins?

It’s going to be the game of the year inside of Burke county. Eb runs the ball really well and their defense is stout. Draughn has a really good passing game as well as a very tall and Athletic QB. Draughns RB didn’t play last year in the matchup that EB won in the thriller.

The winner of this game will be the team that makes the most plays. For Draughn to win they have to stop EBs run game. For EB to win they have to stop Draughns passing game and the athletes they have in the backfield.

My guess:

+/- 7 points either way

Best in Burke Showdown

Reactions: FormerDog38
Honestly I wish this game was next week because I never miss a Crest v Shelby game but I’m sure this game will be a barn burner for the pride of Burke co. I’m going with EB

It’s going to be the game of the year inside of Burke county. Eb runs the ball really well and their defense is stout. Draughn has a really good passing game as well as a very tall and Athletic QB. Draughns RB didn’t play last year in the matchup that EB won in the thriller.

The winner of this game will be the team that makes the most plays. For Draughn to win they have to stop EBs run game. For EB to win they have to stop Draughns passing game and the athletes they have in the backfield.

My guess:

+/- 7 points either way

Best in Burke Showdown
Nigel Dula will be the difference maker

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT