ADVERTISEMENT

Early thoughts Kings Mountain @ Crest

KM by 20+
Offensive line of crest is very weak and they can’t throw it to one guy all night like they did in the Shelby game. KM defense will have crest qb running for his life unless they throw it quick but KM will stop that as well. This game is over early.

Reactions: New3ra
KM by 20+
Offensive line of crest is very weak and they can’t throw it to one guy all night like they did in the Shelby game. KM defense will have crest qb running for his life unless they throw it quick but KM will stop that as well. This game is over early.
I agree and I just don’t see crest being able to stop the run.

Old fashioned butt whipping being out coached and out played..KM bringing the house and Crest trying to throw deep and refuses to run a screen play for a back😂

KM 35-6 halftime. Crest with a couple of turnovers to help the Mountaineers out. KM with a bad snap on a punt to give Crest a short field which led to the Crest score. KM o-line playing very physical. Pancake after pancake block. Crest offense looks content to chuck and duck. Crest looks like they do not have an offensive game plan whatsoever in my opinion.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
KM 35-6 halftime. Crest with a couple of turnovers to help the Mountaineers out. KM with a bad snap on a punt to give Crest a short field which led to the Crest score. KM o-line playing very physical. Pancake after pancake block. Crest offense looks content to chuck and duck. Crest looks like they do not have an offensive game plan whatsoever in my opinion.
Game plan is to get ball to 1 person smdh😂 KM might be best team any classification in the state.

Final score 35-20. A sloppy 2nd half but mission #1 accomplished with perfect regular season. Crest didn’t quit. Hopefully #1 overall seed in West and home field advantage throughout playoffs for my Mountaineers. Looking forward to tomorrow’s brackets.

I know South Point beat Crest but do they go off head to head or do they go by the RPI to break the tie.

Everyone at once......we told you so. KM is in prime position to win it this year. Another impressive win. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Honestly, pretty much everyone knew this was gonna happen. Chargers have nothing to be ashamed about. Lets make some noise in the playoffs! KM. I really truly hope its your year. I really mean that, lets claim our cleveland county state championship.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker and New3ra
Final score 35-20. A sloppy 2nd half but mission #1 accomplished with perfect regular season. Crest didn’t quit. Hopefully #1 overall seed in West and home field advantage throughout playoffs for my Mountaineers. Looking forward to tomorrow’s brackets.
Good WIN for the MOUNTIES against a very GOOD CHARGER TEAM, that PLAYED HARD to the END.

Reactions: NC Joker
I hate when y’all say stuff like this because y’all know them top 4a teams will whoop them
Absolutely embarrass them 😆. It’s easy to say this when beating up on inferior competition but it’s a different ball game. I think Havelock, Dudley, W. Charlotte and Rose are the only teams that have faced a top 10 4A team this year. You got teams like Catholic that is a projected 18 seed who would beat them and they may not make it out the first or second round.

Last edited:
Absolutely embarrass them 😆. It’s easy to say this when beating up on inferior competition but it’s a different ball game. I think Havelock, Dudley and Rose are the only teams that have faced a top 10 4A team this year. You got teams like Catholic that is a projected 18 seed who would beat them and they may not make it out the first or second round.
🙄 You guys come across as haters sometimes. No KM fans has mentioned anything about being the king of 4A. It’s other people who always throws our name in those conversations. That being said let’s not get carried away trying to make a point. There is absolutely some good 4A’s that this KM team will give the business. I also notice that when people mention a CC team playing 4A schools they immediately go to the elite 4A teams to try to make a point. There are some big dawgs in 4A that we wouldn’t match up with well but there are some big dawgs that would have trouble with us also. There are not too many if any that would just embarrass us. We have players and coaching going for us at the moment. Also for the record KM has wins over Charlotte 4A schools in our history. Don’t get it twisted.

Last edited:
I hate when y’all say stuff like this because y’all know them top 4a teams will whoop them
Definitely ain’t that big of a gap as you think..
You a big boy you will get over it. 😂 I also use the term “might be” let the playoffs begin..

🙄 You guys come across as haters sometimes. No KM fans has mentioned anything about being the king of 4A. It’s other people who always throws our name in those conversations. That being said let’s not get carried away trying to make a point. There is absolutely some good 4A’s that this KM team will give the business. I also notice that when people mention a CC team playing 4A schools they immediately go to the elite 4A teams to try to make a point. There are some big dawgs in 4A that we wouldn’t match up with well but there are some big dawgs that would have trouble with us also. There are not too many if any that would just embarrass us. We have players and coaching going for us at the moment. Also for the record KM has wins over Charlotte 4A schools in our history. Don’t get it twisted.
Not hating, just talking junk but it’s all love at the end of the day

Reactions: shutdownD24
To be fair no one really ever mentions KM name in those conversations. Crestuff did. He’s the first one I can ever remember saying it.

I disagree with him but none of it matters.

What KM can’t do is choke this year. As is their habit. Don’t get mad at me for the truth. 0 time is the proof.

To be fair no one really ever mentions KM name in those conversations. Crestuff did. He’s the first one I can ever remember saying it.

I disagree with him but none of it matters.

What KM can’t do is choke this year. As is their habit. Don’t get mad at me for the truth. 0 time is the proof.
You are right. The goal this season has been state title or bust. Nothing has changed. We ready to claim what’s ours.

You are right. The goal this season has been state title or bust. Nothing has changed. We ready to claim what’s ours.
Exactly. After looking at the 3A RPI's I don't see a team that should beat KM. I know anything can happen. Good luck.

Reactions: Crestuff
KM presents some problems that 3a teams just can’t handle..those 2 DE come off the ball like rockets😂 and that O Line is just nasty once they get going but like you guys say it’s playoff time…

KM presents some problems that 3a teams just can’t handle..those 2 DE come off the ball like rockets😂 and that O Line is just nasty once they get going but like you guys say it’s playoff time…
64 was killing crest all game 😂😂😂

Reactions: Crestuff
It's SHOWTIME for the Mounties.
Time to hush the haters....now or never.
It's another chance to cash in the chips.....no more excuses.
Talent out the ear holes and well coached.

Don't sleep on East Lincoln tho.....seem to be flying under the radar to a lot of folks.
Plus Dudley seems to be playing well and scoring lots of points after two early losses.
Nobody wants to play THE BELMONT RED RAIDERS twice in the same season after winning the first one.
With that said -GO KM - bring the gold back to CC.

Congrats to KM. They have a good team and would beat Crest if they played again. Fortunately I've witnessed some dominant football teams at Crest. I didn't see that last night watching KM. But I guess everyone has different opinions. Good luck and go and win a State Championship.

Reactions: crestrulz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT