ADVERTISEMENT

Eagle Joe THANK YOU FOR FELLOWSHIPPING WITH S2V

No sir. The winds shifted and Football suddenly migrated on to the world where only a small group of people can experience how the engine of a tornado works. I happen to to be one of those selected individuals. This past season there were many tornado storms and I saw them all, until it passed the gates of Jurassic park, then it was all over. I followed the path of the Tornado a long ways until there was no more.

This coming up season will be just as good, if not better.

Ask Eagle Joe, he traveled miles upon miles to bow down to the force. As I drove, he sat in the back of my African jeep with Rufus and crew to experience the adventure....

Last edited:
Eagle Joe
Just checking up on you. Hope life is the best it can be for you. I have been working hard and staying busy with many things around here. I am trying to raise money for 3 schools and hopefully I can have that by the summer. What has been on your agenda?.....Sweet16?

sweet16.jpg

What athletic event will you attend this Friday, Governor Purnell ?
P.S. Do you still ride around the Sandhills region of North Carolina with all them Solid Gold girls piled up in the back seat of your big ass vehicle , the girls shouting such statements such as, " Turn up the jams, Governor Purnell, and we desire more Pork Skins for the ride back home from the athletic event, since we're all too scantily attired to stop at a Seven and Eleven retail establishment, the Pembroke Flea Market, or camp out in the front lawn of the Red Sprangs Chamber of Commerce., all the while donning these skimpy ass bikinis you bought us at Pedro's Bikini Shop, located in Dillion, South Kakalacky , " as they all sing in unison.

GSO
I passed those days and hours to the legendary football fan, SMEE as he decided to retard from all the fun he was ah-having wit us. SMEE accepted the offer, ran wit it and as you can see he has never ever Eva been seen again.

I will for the most part bees attending them deep countryfried collard games in Fairmont, where the goats jump hurdle and folks just roll out of bed and wear their one shoulder strap overalls

Last edited:
Have you, Governor Purnell, have you ever seen Michele Bachmann in a pair of two sizes too small blue jeans ? When she wears such attire, it seems to make her sisters bobble a little more than usual.

Sorry for the delay. The website signed me out for some reason and I didn't know you had asked a question. This is tentative. I know there is a new school in the Raleigh area, so once I see their schedule, I will have to remove a game from below. That way I can be able to say I've seen every football team in the NCHSAA play a game. I also plan to go to Tennessee and watch a game. I've seen games in NC, SC, VA, and West Va. I've seen teams from NC, SC, GA, VA, West Va, MD, and KY. I tried to get competitive/rivalry games at places I've never been. After this year, I will have been to over 260 different high school fields in NC.

Mallard Creek @ Scotland County
Plymouth @ Tarboro
Wake Forest @ Richmond County
Clinton @ Northside-Jacksonville
Avery County @ CLOUDLAND, TN
New Bern @ Jacksonville
Shelby @ SOUTH POINTE, SC
Charlotte Catholic @ Weddington
New Hanover @ Laney
Red Springs @ Whiteville
Brevard @ Smoky Mountain
Marvin Ridge @ Sun Valley
Bunn @ Roanoke Rapids

I may see you at Mallard/Scotland or Whiteville.

HATS OFF TO YOU HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE SUMMER. YOURS TRULY HAS IT BEEN YOUR PLEASURE TO VISIT GODS COUNTRY THE S.E.C. AKA THE WORST PLACES TO LIVE IN NC. GOOGLE IT I AIN,T LYING.

Sorry for the delay. The website signed me out for some reason and I didn't know you had asked a question. This is tentative. I know there is a new school in the Raleigh area, so once I see their schedule, I will have to remove a game from below. That way I can be able to say I've seen every football team in the NCHSAA play a game. I also plan to go to Tennessee and watch a game. I've seen games in NC, SC, VA, and West Va. I've seen teams from NC, SC, GA, VA, West Va, MD, and KY. I tried to get competitive/rivalry games at places I've never been. After this year, I will have been to over 260 different high school fields in NC.

Mallard Creek @ Scotland County
Plymouth @ Tarboro
Wake Forest @ Richmond County
Clinton @ Northside-Jacksonville
Avery County @ CLOUDLAND, TN
New Bern @ Jacksonville
Shelby @ SOUTH POINTE, SC
Charlotte Catholic @ Weddington
New Hanover @ Laney
Red Springs @ Whiteville
Brevard @ Smoky Mountain
Marvin Ridge @ Sun Valley
Bunn @ Roanoke Rapids

I may see you at Mallard/Scotland or Whiteville.
Eagle JOE, we have seen lots of games , but the worst place i have every seen a game was at LAKE TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL in Norfolk Virginia, it's was like attending FRIDAY NIGHT TURKEY SHOOT and we were THE TURKEYS.

Reactions: swett2victory
Worst place I've been for a game is Mattamuskett. The mosquitoes were voracious. I had 8 on me at once and several others a couple of more times. Thankfully all the home team fans had Deep Woods Off and someone mercifully let me use some. I would have been anemic before games end otherwise. They could make a pretty penny in the concession stand if they sold mosquito repellent.

Reactions: swett2victory
Worst place I've been for a game is Mattamuskett. The mosquitoes were voracious. I had 8 on me at once and several others a couple of more times. Thankfully all the home team fans had Deep Woods Off and someone mercifully let me use some. I would have been anemic before games end otherwise. They could make a pretty penny in the concession stand if they sold mosquito repellent.
CT
cc81a4ca63de2030187696abfaf5e1ac.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT