ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley at Crest Round 4

It's a shame there is no streaming for this.

I feel bad for all the alumni and former residents who live too far to drive.

You would think schools would understand that they can also make money from ad revenue during the stream.
I would have thought a High Profile School like Crest would showcase their teams on NFHS Channel. I am sure the viewership ratings around the state would have been high

I would have thought a High Profile School like Crest would showcase their teams on NFHS Channel. I am sure the viewership ratings around the state would have been high
Well, to be honest what is happening is other teams are using it for scout film and sending it around like the wind. Even though we the consumer is just wanting to watch a game there are others that think differently.

Reactions: beamer24
Heard it straight from his mouth....the guy that did Crest concessions for the last several years was told by the horseshoe club that they didn't need him anymore...that they were going to handle it themselves. I've been to several Crest games this year and it sucks. We usually hold off until after the game and go to McDs or somewhere else.

Thankfully he is still doing concessions at Shelby and our concessions are absolutely BANGING!! Wings, french fries, great hot dogs and hamburgers, livermush sandwiches.....we have it all and it's so good! Y'all need to get him back over at Crest....if he'll even come back.
Not everyone wants to pay $5 for a hotdog at a high school football game. You apparently do tho.
Banging he says.
And you have only one side of the story so let’s pump the brakes on this.

Good luck to your ass finding the toilet paper…this is Crest vs Dudley, NG is worthless now
It appears 2010 and 2011 is still as clear as your first wet dream. You moped thieves and stump busters will have your hands full with Dudley. Again, good luck to the Dudley Panthers.
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Mister Crest Rulz.

Last edited:
Reactions: chargerbacker1
Well, to be honest what is happening is other teams are using it for scout film and sending it around like the wind. Even though we the consumer is just wanting to watch a game there are others that think differently.

back in the day there would be people out scout and video, I dont think it would make much of a difference

that would be a reason NOT to broadcast any college or NFL game

Not everyone wants to pay $5 for a hotdog at a high school football game. You apparently do tho.
Banging he says.
Crest made more money during the Gaffney game this year than it did all of last year at the concession stands.

That's good and I applaud it. I know why they took it over too

However, the lines to get anything is plain laughable. In fact it's a joke.It's easily solveable. Sell drinks from undernrath a tent. May be a few snack foods. Maybe where they been selling shirts and hats from.

Hopefully the new pressbox will help some of i

The food not being to good is ok..........It'll make a turd........

Crest made more money during the Gaffney game this year than it did all of last year at the concession stands.

However, the lines to get anything is plain laughable. In fact it's a joke.It's easily solveable. Sell drinks from undernrath a tent. May be a few snack foods. Maybe where they been selling shirts and hats from.

It is certainly a learning year for those involved. Hard to make major changes during the year. Gotta believe they will get together in the off-season and take a look at everything.

back in the day there would be people out scout and video, I dont think it would make much of a difference

that would be a reason NOT to broadcast any college or NFL game
I still do do that now. I watch film and I see if they past the eye test. And yes, and no about it does matter. It just depends on what you are looking for. Michigan is in problem right now for sending someone out to steal signals. So it matters!

It is certainly a learning year for those involved. Hard to make major changes during the year. Gotta believe they will get together in the off-season and take a look at everything.
I know man. I'm not hating. I know they're trying very hard. They've done a wonderful job of helping the program out.

Sometiimes I just want a drink though....

I know man. I'm not hating. I know they're trying very hard. They've done a wonderful job of helping the program out.

Sometiimes I just want a drink though....
I know there had been talk about a drink only stand at one point. Manpower may be the reason it didn't happen. I know they are limited on how many people they use.

Lines are at the fence during game
Hopefully they fix that next season.
Man just wants a drink !

But with the way hudl is you can get the film.
You can but if you have a young team and let's just say you are going to have a big senior class next year. I would look at the film and get all of your formations now and draw up as much as I can now for offense and on defense just look at your fronts and be prepared for you then if we play each other I will have almost your profile completed. Hudl must shared this is just preparation for just in case. The net work has excellent views.

Banging he says.
$5?!?!?! I'm not paying that much for a hotdog. Now $2-3 for a really good ass hotdog on a potato roll with all the fixins....SIGN ME UP!

And yes....banging! Let's put it this way....I look forward to my Friday night suppers.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
What are some key matchups to watch during this game ? Both teams are loaded with great athletes. Interested to see how each defense will line up against the opposing offense

Last edited:
I was truly wandering what happened to the food at Crest games … for years my sons would always say Crest had the best hotdogs at any football game .. he got one earlier this year and said it was terrible and he was actually heartbroken because he would always hype up the Crest hotdogs from when he was a kid 😂

What are some key matchups to watch during this game ? Both teams are loaded with great athletes. Interested to see how this arch defense will line up against the opposing offense
That to me will be a major factor in this game. I'm curious to see what defensive scheme is used to contain our qb. We've seen a variety of different approaches. What is the arch defense ? Also our db coverage against your tall receivers is concerning.

Concessions… the guy in charge of SHS has a lot of food and paid employees. So The school don’t make much $ on it. I’ve heard the HSC is short on help all season for various things and they need more help/volunteers… especially for next year. I was told the other day concessions would be better/different next season too. The band stepped up to run concessions; but their way. I think crest could potentially make $75k more than with the “other guy” this year. I can’t wait for the new press box/ concessions. Long time coming.

Reactions: crestrulz
Q
That to me will be a major factor in this game. I'm curious to see what defensive scheme is used to contain our qb. We've seen a variety of different approaches. What is the arch defense ? Also our db coverage against your tall receivers is concerning.
sorry I meant each defense…

This game will truly be about who can make the most plays and in game adjustments. Super talented and disciplined teams with tons of kids who will play at the next level . Can’t ask for anything better then that

Last edited:
Banging he says.
As an impartial outsider to these Crest fan politics I can only judge based on my experience waiting for and then devouring said concessions.
I waited too long, was overall dissatisfied with the food and came away still hungry....and I'm not nearly as fat as most Crest fans are so I'm sure some of ya'll are highly upset about it.

As an impartial outsider to these Crest fan politics I can only judge based on my experience waiting for and then devouring said concessions.
I waited too long, was overall dissatisfied with the food and came away still hungry....and I'm not nearly as fat as most Crest fans are so I'm sure some of ya'll are highly upset about it.
Hey man.... Is South Point kicking off at 7 or 730 this week?

I meant tipping off........my bad.

Jumping College Basketball GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

Concessions… the guy in charge of SHS has a lot of food and paid employees. So The school don’t make much $ on it. I’ve heard the HSC is short on help all season for various things and they need more help/volunteers… especially for next year. I was told the other day concessions would be better/different next season too. The band stepped up to run concessions; but their way. I think crest could potentially make $75k more than with the “other guy” this year. I can’t wait for the new press box/ concessions. Long time coming.
Completely agree. Stalls with doors instead of being able to fist bump the guy dropping a deuce next door to you. Concessions used to be bad at Burns too but they got the right guy running the show with the cooker. They added the merch building and started selling drinks and candy out of it but a new press box will be ideal. Not my place but the change at Crest had to happen from a financial standpoint. If you sell food at games it should be going into the school.

If the winner of this game comes out healthy I would get started sizing rings. I don't doubt Hickory and West Hendo are good teams at all but after Friday I just don't know what more either team could see that would present a problem. Tater did not tuck and run much last week and even the broadcast guys were saying it on the radio. I may be wrong but I think I understand why. You do not want your leader taking too many big hits by running too much. Burns paid for it late in the season and it destroyed our offense. This week I do not think that applies. Tater will have to take off and do what he does best at times. It's not easy to cover the Crest receivers because you have the threat of Tater burning you up. That has been key on 3rd down this year as well. Last week WC struggled more than it seemed but Tater did not get his as much as normal. If he does Friday Crest can advance.

Last edited:
Completely agree. Stalls with doors instead of being able to fist bump the guy dropping a deuce next door to you. Concessions used to be bad at Burns too but they got the right guy running the show with the cooker. They added the merch building and started selling drinks and candy out of it but a new press box will be ideal. Not my place but the change at Crest had to happen from a financial standpoint. If you sell food at games it should be going into the school.

If the winner of this game comes out healthy I would get started sizing rings. I don't doubt Hickory and West Hendo are good teams at all but after Friday I just don't know what more either team could see that would present a problem. Tater did not tuck and run much last week and even the broadcast guys were saying it on the radio. I may be wrong but I think I understand why. You do not want your leader taking too many big hits by running too much. Burns paid for it late in the season and it destroyed our offense. This week I do not think that applies. Tater will have to take off and do what he does best at times. It's not easy to cover the Crest receivers because you have the threat of Tater burning you up. That has been key on 3rd down this year as well. Last week WC struggled more than it seemed but Tater did not get his as much as normal. If he does Friday Crest can advance.
Not a guarantee the winner is champ. 71st and Havelock out east are capable.

Charger fans continue to say something is off with this offense… time to start realizing that it’s not much off with the offense, it’s just the teams they are playing are matching/exceeding the level of athletes the ponies trot out there. That will be exemplified this week.

Take a look at the size difference and this looks like a mismatch but Sosebee isn’t going to get blown out and the Chargers will put up a fight. The much improved defense keeps it close for the majority of the contest but size and depth pull it out for Dudley in the end 36-27.

Last edited:
Hey man.... Is South Point kicking off at 7 or 730 this week?

I meant tipping off........my bad.

Jumping College Basketball GIF by Indiana Hoosiers
You were right the first time, they’re just off. I don’t care for high school basketball. I’m pretty well done with SP athletics till baseball season starts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT