ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley at Crest Round 4

I think west Charlotte band had the Chargers fired up !!! For a little while they were quiet but when Crest got some momentum going they were playing their hearts out 😂. The one thing I wish crest had done was let them on the feild at halftime… that was a band worthy of getting on the opposing teams field and cutting loose

I think west Charlotte band had the Chargers fired up !!! For a little while they were quiet but when Crest got some momentum going they were playing their hearts out 😂. The one thing I wish crest had done was let them on the feild at halftime… that was a band worthy of getting on the opposing teams field and cutting loose
My man Clark was royally mad about them not stopping. 😂😂😂

Is Dudley's band good? Ive only heard about west Charlotte and monroe's

Are the bands allowed to play during live ball
In the first round, Statesville’s band played most time’s SP had the ball on that end of the field in the second half. I don’t know if it legal but it’s poor sportsmanship if you ask me. I don’t think it disrupted SP’s offense but again …

If I can get my buddy to go with me I’m gonna head back to Boiling Springs Friday night.
I’m gonna attempt to pull for Crest. Man that’s gonna be hard to do.

Kinda like pullin for Russia to beat China. Maybe I’ll just be a conscientious observer! I hope it’s a great game.

Ok actually that's the answer I was looking for! On another forum a crest fan was saying pull up to Iran.ch and spelled it this way with a period punctuation and everything, assuming it was a typo. And for some reason I just got Iran out of it 🤣
LOL!!!!! That was awesome. You had us all womndering what was going on...

Ok actually that's the answer I was looking for! On another forum a crest fan was saying pull up to Iran.ch and spelled it this way with a period punctuation and everything, assuming it was a typo. And for some reason I just got Iran out of it 🤣
iPhones all make us look bad. So we have to go buy another every two years.

Both teams are going to have to make a couple of adjustments for this game. Crest is going to need to run the qb more than normal and take a more take what the defense gives me approach. Dudley is going to need to adjust their d-line so that it doesn’t have huge interior d-linemen chasing the Crest qb like Gaffney tried to do. That doesn’t work. I think Dudley will need to run the ball more this game than it normally does. I do not think this is a particularly good matchup for Crest this time of year in my opinion. Huskey will need to have a monumental game for the Chargers this week.

Dudley has one of the top defenses in the state. This is every year. I think keys to winning this game will come down to variety on offense. Crest will give Dudley plenty but I just don't know if Crest can match up with their D-line. This game should be interesting.

Dudley is Dudley in the 4th round. I’m not taking anything away from them but all we’ve heard all season is how our OL is undersized and how our defense is undersized. But yet we’re still undefeated and played great defenses and offenses on the way. Our players read all the chatter. They know what’s up. They’re also brothers and will do whatever it takes for each other and to win. I can’t wait for Friday. Biggest game in NC/SC IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT