ADVERTISEMENT

Directions for Mountiepride to Statesville

Chargerforever

Nov 9, 2019
I think 77 is a b&t”h on Friday’s. Your best bet may be via 40 from Hickory. Thanks for the home field advantage. I got a 7 minute drive. Don’t even have to get in the Shelby 74 bottleneck. Me and Chargerlube will need to leave home by 6:55 for West Rowan game.

Reactions: CrestMan7
I think 77 is a b&t”h on Friday’s. Your best bet may be via 40 from Hickory. Thanks for the home field advantage. I got a 7 minute drive. Don’t even have to get in the Shelby 74 bottleneck. Me and Chargerlube will need to leave home by 6:55 for West Rowan game.
I had a feeling you two were a couple.But you are right I would take 40 going for sure.

Hey Mountie pride if Lloyd isn’t going to use the Mack kid can we pick him up on waivers for the playoffs? Heck we’ll redshirt him.

I did, I did. We don’t get channel 13 down here in the flat country. With Mack’s momma setting on the Crest side when we played KM I thought there may have been some tension. The Mack kid was standing on the 50 yd line with his 2 buds. You know I haven’t heard his name much since his sophomore year. I know she hit the gate running at the major upset we pulled. Glad to have you back out ole Mountie...Glad Greg decided to play him

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT