Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Burke

• Newton-Conover

• West Caldwell

• Total voters
I may be wrong bout them Vale boys but I still can’t see it as better than 3rd or 4th place behind Maiden and Bandys and close race with BH.

They beat NL Aug 23 opening season by a TD or 2 I’ll prob be a believer. Not saying North’s gonna be ultimate area team to beat they just have a ton returning with 2 young RB and a QB that can scramble. They’ve not been known as a passing team prob since the Beam days so 7 on 7s for them would be how does their D look against a pass

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I may be wrong bout them Vale boys but I still can’t see it as better than 3rd or 4th place behind Maiden and Bandys and close race with BH.

They beat NL Aug 23 opening season by a TD or 2 I’ll prob be a believer. Not saying North’s gonna be ultimate area team to beat they just have a ton returning with 2 young RB and a QB that can scramble. They’ve not been known as a passing team prob since the Beam days so 7 on 7s for them would be how does their D look against a pass
NL hurdle will be how they do w/out the head Coach there. He's taking a season away to be with his Wife as she battles some health issues. Best of luck to the Knights and prayers to the Coach and his Wife...wishing a successful fall for them all. 🙏

NL hurdle will be how they do w/out the head Coach there. He's taking a season away to be with his Wife as she battles some health issues. Best of luck to the Knights and prayers to the Coach and his Wife...wishing a successful fall for them all. 🙏
Oh goodness I Didn’t know. Prayers for them for sure. They may play hard for whoever interims but it being Bazzel gone I dunno. Your right that’s a nasty hurdle

Oh goodness I Didn’t know. Prayers for them for sure. They may play hard for whoever interims but it being Bazzel gone I dunno. Your right that’s a nasty hurdle
Like I said in other thread depends on how they handle their circumstances do they rally and win or do they lose focus and not put everything together

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I like the way west played in the 2a west playoffs last year. I think building off of that has them as my favorite.
Lol because it's real similar to what y'all see out towards the east running game that controls the clock. Fundamental tackling and defense to keep games close. They run it almost to perfection even though it's boring as hell. But u get up 2 scores on them 90% of the time game over they can't come back from that, offense moves to slow and methodical. Now any defense that plays assignments and not hero ball can stop their offense.

• Wow
Reactions: Lincolnton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT