ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Burns

He’s not lying. Came out from halftime and I know of at least two plays we had two players drop. We had more kids stretching the sideline than I’ve ever seen. Crest took advantage of it like any team would. They went down the field and scored. While lining up to kick I think a Crest player cramped up. I think at one point both teams had a combined 5 starters out. Pickle juice or liquid iv needs to be in a Gatorade jug lol
Actually Burns had pickle juice in a jar on the sideline. Saw two of the guys cramping drinking it!

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Worst I've seen is players drinking mustard for cramps. Ugh.
Liquid IV is the ticket. My daughter used them all summer playing softball in the heat and never once even got remotely overheated or cramped up. Doctor recommended them. Pricey but not too bad. Drink one the night before in a bottle of water and then one a few hours before game time. Not bad for hangover prevention either I hear...😉

We
This comment appears every season along with a second round exit in a sub divided playoffs. Burns and Shelby are top of their divisions. Crest is not even close to the Crest of old. They're average at best.
Well, you know- after thinking about it you are right. We say it because we have seen it for many years. Saying it this year doesn’t not mean it will happen again- Crest is different this year- perhaps… I think the D is strong. Offense can develop. You can build on a strong D. If your D is cheese cloth- and your offense is strong- it can get ugly easy.

We

Well, you know- after thinking about it you are right. We say it because we have seen it for many years. Saying it this year doesn’t not mean it will happen again- Crest is different this year- perhaps… I think the D is strong. Offense can develop. You can build on a strong D. If your D is cheese cloth- and your offense is strong- it can get ugly easy.
How do we no Crest has a strong D after 1 game?

How do we no Crest has a strong D after 1 game?
The front 7 for Crest is strong. Don’t need another game to tell me that. Those boys are physical. The secondary appears to be talented and young so the growth needed is there. Just my opinion. When your front 7 can bring pressure it tends to allow that secondary a little more time to grow and less pressure.

We

yeah, but at this rate you can expect to be as good as Alexander Central, Mooresville, or West Forsyth. Make some noise here and there, then fade away early.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Liquid IV is the ticket. My daughter used them all summer playing softball in the heat and never once even got remotely overheated or cramped up. Doctor recommended them. Pricey but not too bad. Drink one the night before in a bottle of water and then one a few hours before game time. Not bad for hangover prevention either I hear...😉
Hangover prevention ???? Now you have my attention 02. :)

The front 7 for Crest is strong. Don’t need another game to tell me that. Those boys are physical. The secondary appears to be talented and young so the growth needed is there. Just my opinion. When your front 7 can bring pressure it tends to allow that secondary a little more time to grow and less pressure.
When Shelby spreads us out in that 5 wide Friday night i hope we are really that good..guess we gonna find out soon.

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT