ADVERTISEMENT

Creek

Mr. Rutledge

May 28, 2022
Uncertain of the truth since it hasn't been released to the public, but does anyone know the unpleasant information coming from the Creek?

Mam! You need to take your complaints up with the Administration. You’re not good at this.
You spend all day worrying about kids. Someone posts about The Creek and you’re all up in it. I’m guessing you’re an adult but maybe not. Keep living your life through kids doing what you couldn’t do.

You spend all day worrying about kids. Someone posts about The Creek and you’re all up in it. I’m guessing you’re an adult but maybe not. Keep living your life through kids doing what you couldn’t do.
You’re not good at this Mam.

Where do we go from here Mam? What would you like to happen to me? I’m thinking you have the Hots for me. I’m above your pay grade, Join a dating sight, im
Taken. 😂
If I’m a MAM, I wouldn’t be what you like as I’m not a HS boy. Good try though

I am not real good at reading between the lines, but tread very carefully with where everyone is going with this.

I am not real good at reading between the lines, but tread very carefully with where everyone is going with this.
I asked a few sources n they haven’t heard anything but they said they would lmk if anything is confirmed so

This thread is officially the stupidity magnet on the board right now. Geez, where’s that dang Idiot Slayer when we need him?

• Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
I don't grasp the kid joke's entire point. Was there ever a period when uncharacteristic events took place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT