SouthWest Guilford 20 Watagua 40
Parkland 10 Charlotte Catholic 38
Davie 38 SouthEast Guilford 20
East Forsyth 55 Harding 10
Tabor 40 Porter Ridge 27
Glenn 33 Al Brown 40
NorthWest Guilford 24 Myers Park 30
West Forsyth 28 South Meck 27

When was the last time East Forsyth had a playoff game on the road?

North Davidson 31 TC Roberson 30
SouthWest Guilford 20 Watagua 27
Parkland 17 Charlotte Catholic 38
Davie 38 SouthEast Guilford 7
East Forsyth 70 Harding 0
Tabor 40 Porter Ridge 27
Glenn 30 Al Brown 42
NorthWest Guilford 30 Myers Park 27
West Forsyth 35 South Meck 7

Last edited:
No chance East Forsyth hangs 70....49-0 maybe but definitely not 70. Haven't ever put up 70 in the Willert era.

I also think the South Meck vs. West Forsyth game will be a lot closer. North Meck vs West Forsyth last year was a barn burner and I wouldn't be shocked if there was another barn burner in Clemmons Friday night.

East forsyths highest scoring game is 69 in school history. Those boys don't run the score up unlesss there is a personal problem. The Just aren't that type of program. The hung 62 on Glenn for calling the coach bad things in the paper, 58 on Northwest for the same reason and even after they hit 58 they started victory formation with almost 5 minutes left in the game. East coaches have been on the losing side and know the feeling of a huge loss. In the 2000's the barely could win a game, They hit running clock and stop even if that's in the 2nd or third quarter.
No chance East Forsyth hangs 70....49-0 maybe but definitely not 70. Haven't ever put up 70 in the Willert era.

I also think the South Meck vs. West Forsyth game will be a lot closer. North Meck vs West Forsyth last year was a barn burner and I wouldn't be shocked if there was another barn burner in Clemmons Friday night.

Brown's offense is definitely limited since they lost their QB, but they have one of the best defenses in the state. Vance's high flying passing attack which is #3 in the state in scoring at 50.6 pts/game only got 21 on Brown's defense, so I'm not seeing any way in heck Glenn comes anywhere near 33.

Run defense is stout, too...Mallard Creek only scored 24.

Unless the argument here is that Glenn's offense is way better than Vance and Mallard Creek's offenses are.

For Glenn to win this game, you're looking at a 17-14 or 14-10 type score.

If the Glenn game is in the high teens or low 20's, I think Brown will win...If the game gets into the 30's or above then Glenn will win.

Glenn capitalizes on special teams. There return group is practically filled with track champions. Glenn provides an interesting offense. The offense coordinator likes drastic changes much like the Cincinnati bengals. They will come out quick and die down. This one really comes down to the first quarter in my opinion

Glenn is very explosive but their line is suspect so getting to the QB will be important. East gave up a kickoff return and one busted assignment early I think but shut them down otherwise. If Brown can limit big plays and force them into sustained drives they should be fine. I don't think Glenn is disciplined enough to do that. Dont have to worry about traditional run game, Glenn has none. They just get it to their playmakers in space and let them go. Their D will make any offense feel good about themselves. I see a disciplined Brown team winning 34-20.

AL always seems to come alive in the playoffs. Didn't they take out Tabor last year (I'm too lazy tonight to look at results from last year)?

My ADD is out of control tonight, meant to ? The TC score (holding ND to 31). Not too many teams have been able to do hold ND under 35-40 points a game. Maybe TC is that good, I know next to nothing about them. I would be nervous if we only score 31. Hope to see 37+ from the Black Knights....

My ADD is out of control tonight, meant to ? The TC score (holding ND to 31). Not too many teams have been able to do hold ND under 35-40 points a game. Maybe TC is that good, I know next to nothing about them. I would be nervous if we only score 31. Hope to see 37+ from the Black Knights....
We may need all 37 of them.

I'm really hoping NW Guilford can pull the upset at Meyers Park but if we come out and play like we did against East Forsyth we don't stand a chance.

Would really like to see ND pull the "upset" on TC Roberson. It would definitely be a fun Friday night in Kernersville (as long as EF takes care of business) after Thanksgiving! ND travels well and its not a long drive from Welcome, so it should be a large crowd if all goes according to plan.

North Davidson will probably put up quite a few points on Roberson. The only bad game the O had was against Tabor, and I doubt Roberson has a better D than they or WF do. Our problem is that according to Roberson's schedule they can put up points too. Will we give up over 40 again? May be a shootout, hope we can pull it out.

Reactions: Eagles/Trojans13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT