ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Plan B

Tgrindle

Nov 4, 2013
I think we all knew these cancellations due to covid were going to happen and reality is, it could be worse after week 1 when teams start traveling. If this does happen and in order to save the season, should the state consider going to conference only games with a week in between each game to allow for monitoring? If not could we get into a forfeit or "no contest" situation that would have major implications based on being unlucky with your schedule? just a thought.

The only way out of this shit is through vaccinations. Until then this will continue. Many don't want to hear it but that's where we are at. It's hard to win when you are fighting the virus and your fellow citizens. Three teams in my area have ready been lit up like a firecracker with numerous cases.

The only way out of this shit is through vaccinations. Until then this will continue. Many don't want to hear it but that's where we are at. It's hard to win when you are fighting the virus and your fellow citizens. Three teams in my area have ready been lit up like a firecracker with numerous cases.
Vaccines are not the be all end all .... lots of people who have been vaccinated still get the coof

I completely disagree. The vaccination is unproven & is obviously not working. And I will not put something in my body that quite frankly, nobody can tell me how it'll affect my body in 5 years. If you choose to get the vaccination and you trust in it, why should you worry about what I do?! Serious question.

I completely disagree. The vaccination is unproven & is obviously not working. And I will not put something in my body that quite frankly, nobody can tell me how it'll affect my body in 5 years. If you choose to get the vaccination and you trust in it, why should you worry about what I do?! Serious question.
I had someone say this then saw them on the beach doing shots of random liquor they found in Jamaica on vacation. So I feel like this defense works only for some. Many make this claim, yet drink daily or smoke. Also vaccination technology(mRNA) is not new and for years now has been the talk of those in the medical field as the vaccination of the future.

Because what you do affects others. Say you get covid. You may be fine, but you may infect someone else that may die or may get put in the hospital and get saddled with an insane amount of debt. Hell you may get covid and need to go to the hospital and if the icu is filled you can’t be seen and that decreases your chances of survival.
Over 2.5 billion people have been vaccinated in the world. Doctors, nurses, all your favorite politicians, etc… have been vaccinated. The very people who are responsible for running the world are vaccinated. You think we’d risk the lives of the very people that take care of us (doctors and nurses) and run our country (politicians) on something that’s not tested? You had wealthy people buying access to the vaccine in the early months of 2021.
Here’s a link to how the vaccine works and why it will not affect you in 5 years.

Also. For the people who say they don’t have pre existing conditions. I see the stands when I go to the games. A lot of y’all are fat as hell. That there in itself is a reason to get the vaccine.

Because what you do affects others. Say you get covid. You may be fine, but you may infect someone else that may die or may get put in the hospital and get saddled with an insane amount of debt. Hell you may get covid and need to go to the hospital and if the icu is filled you can’t be seen and that decreases your chances of survival.
Over 2.5 billion people have been vaccinated in the world. Doctors, nurses, all your favorite politicians, etc… have been vaccinated. The very people who are responsible for running the world are vaccinated. You think we’d risk the lives of the very people that take care of us (doctors and nurses) and run our country (politicians) on something that’s not tested? You had wealthy people buying access to the vaccine in the early months of 2021.
Here’s a link to how the vaccine works and why it will not affect you in 5 years.
Well said!

Vaccines are not the be all end all .... lots of people who have been vaccinated still get the coof
How many have died. Your missing the bigger picture lack of vaccinations extend hospital stays. If your ass don't believe in vaccinations or covid then don't go run your ass to the hospital when you get sick just stay home and tough it out - lol. It's crushing the Healthcare system. As it relates to football it's just keeps education and extra curricular in a vicious cycle. You use every tool when you are at war and we are at war with this virus IMO.

You can still spread it after vaccinated.
Take the spread of vaccinated vs non. No one is arguing but this is about transmission and the how much various is in a community and if you lower the spread then your chances of outbreaks that are major is less. This shit is hear to stay but is it where it disrupts lives or its the common flu. I will take the later.

Also. For the people who say they don’t have pre existing conditions. I see the stands when I go to the games. A lot of y’all are fat as hell. That there in itself is a reason to get the vaccine.

I know this wasn't meant to be funny but...

As a side note, there's a nasal spray that's in the pipeline to use as an alternative to the vaccine. I already saw people posting that the nose is too close to the brain risk a nasal spray. The would rather the little needle.
Not everyone will be satisfied with the solutions given.

Yes the vaccine is still in clinical trial stage until around 2023, but if you catch a severe case of Covid, there's a strong possibility they give you experimental medications to treat it. We're just between a rock and a hard place right now.

Reactions: beamer24
You also could catch a STD by not wearing a condom. Does that mean you go around dipping your uncovered pen in every ink spot - 🤔

Are you saying not taking the vaccine is like having unprotected sex with everybody?

Are you saying not taking the vaccine is like having unprotected sex with everybody?
Up to your interpretation but the point is you protect yourself. Understanding there are no guarantees. If you think the vaccine and covid are just made up conspiracies then don't go to the hospital if your ass starts breathing like u ran a marathon.

I had someone say this then saw them on the beach doing shots of random liquor they found in Jamaica on vacation. So I feel like this defense works only for some. Many make this claim, yet drink daily or smoke. Also vaccination technology(mRNA) is not new and for years now has been the talk of those in the medical field as the vaccination of the future.
Yep. I've not took the shot and don't plan on it but I do try to take vitamins, supplements, eat healthy and exercise. Some folks who are anti-vaccine are so unhealthy it would be in there best interest to take it.

The vaccinations don’t work. It’s an airborne virus like the common cold and influenza.
What is so hard about that to understand. People with the vaccine, which is not FDA approved, are still getting the new strand. And unfortunately it will continue and building up the immune systems of the population is the only way to combat it. This was man made, and purposely released by a communist government in which the entire world should be at war with.

The vaccinations don’t work. It’s an airborne virus like the common cold and influenza.
What is so hard about that to understand. People with the vaccine, which is not FDA approved, are still getting the new strand. And unfortunately it will continue and building up the immune systems of the population is the only way to combat it. This was man made, and purposely released by a communist government in which the entire world should be at war with.
Ok Dr. Oz this will be our last communication. Stay safe and healthy!

Vaccine lessens the severity of the virus if the vast majority of people are vaccinated then life will return to normal. The major issue is not over crowding the hospitals with patients. You’ve been given all kinds of vaccines since the day your were born and most had way worse stuff in them than what the Covid vax does. You’re not getting it not bc you don’t think it works, you’re not getting it bc you’d rather fall on your own sword than have the government ( see liberals/democrats) tell you what to do. Even Jesus Christ Trump took the vaccination. You should too.

Vaccine lessens the severity of the virus if the vast majority of people are vaccinated then life will return to normal. The major issue is not over crowding the hospitals with patients. You’ve been given all kinds of vaccines since the day your were born and most had way worse stuff in them than what the Covid vax does. You’re not getting it not bc you don’t think it works, you’re not getting it bc you’d rather fall on your own sword than have the government ( see liberals/democrats) tell you what to do. Even Jesus Christ Trump took the vaccination. You should too.
Drop the mother f-ing mic!

You sir need to keep your opinions to yourself. It’s ridiculous that you would even say something like that.

You’re dang right I’ll fall on my own sword before I let the government tell me what to do. We elect them. (or used to) They work for WE THE PEOPLE.

You’re dang right I’ll fall on my own sword before I let the government tell me what to do. We elect them. (or used to) They work for WE THE PEOPLE.
You drive the speed limit? Wear your seat belt? Pay taxes? Yeah that’s the government telling you to do that.

Reactions: ncjeff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT