ADVERTISEMENT

Concord

I love it, I make one smart comment and I get the pack of chargers defending themselves and throwing Burns/Beam/coaches under the bus to justify it.... makes my day. I am in no way bitter, I dont lose sleep, and i still pull for my dogs no matter the circumcise that cuts us.
Since you brought it up Rulz, Ill bite.... you can argue till your last tooth falls out, but that 31 precious game win streak doesnt happen if you dont have the help of your Lawndale friends, we both know it. You charger fans will boast, talk smack and live high in your ivory towers but deep down you know that CCS let this team happen, and that some key players are not "real chargers" so enjoy your success now, have your t shirt shop print all your shirts and rejoice in your back to back titles, just remember which players were key contributors to that fine football team that is spread across the county.

last note, our talent pool may have been "down" but the talent could have been deep enough for at least 2-3 rounds had we our unfortunate "transfers" like I said, not arguing , the damage has been done, just like seeing you clowns sprint to the same old defense when ever it gets mentioned

Rev, I do not understand why you keep bringing up the BullChargers comment. Burns has enjoyed "Transfers" from other schools. There have been numerous "Transfers" to Burns that have helped your teams have success. What you continue to CRY about has gone on for 40+ years around here. Why do you continue to moan and cry about "Transfers" to Crest but fail to complain about the "Transfers" that ended up at Burns?

You continue to say your not bitter, but obviously are because you continue to harp on the "BullChargers" comment. Good luck next season, hopefully your new coach can bring some enthusiasm and postitive energy to you and your fan base.

two totally different situations, smashmouth said the same thing and I love that analogy to help yourselves feel better about it. Athletics bring in so much money (specifically football) I dont see too many brick masons getting stadiums named after them, I dont see message boards about how good the drama tournament went. Dont play the blind card about the importance of athletics and the "about the kids"

Rulz, thats common sense that it appears all involved are happy about how its working out at Crest, thats about as dumb as a comment you have made. I get on this thread just to remind your arrogant ass that they will be known as The Bullchargers and can thank our LEA and Burns for such a fine team. Would Crest have been good without them? Of course... but def not what you are. I love making 1 comment and it sends you clowns into a defensive tizzy. Its about the only thing that gets to you guys and your entourage. Now before you can even respond, it will be the same old same old, "your bitter, irrelevant, fix your dump, blame your school, they were better off at crest, Kids wanted to play for a better coach" all that mess, been there n read it, let me save your hot dog fingers some exercise n type it for ya. what ever helps ya justify your CC football team. Good luck to our cc kids in the title games.

Like I said, I couldn't care less how you feel about it. Man we've won 45 0f 46, and 31 in a row. I quit caring a long time ago, in fact I've never cared. You much like Burns are a loser. The rich get richer, you'll be at home next Saturday doing things the Bulldog way. I'll be at my fifth State Championship in the last 6 years. Burns is simply irrelevant. Prove me wrong... You can't. There I saved you some time.

Seadog is correct. Nobody CARES! Not me, not any of us, not even Jimmy who cracked corn. Nobody..

Enjoy next weekend and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Until the folks at Burns can take an honest look in the mirror things won't change. Hire a coach and support him for the value that he can bring to your kids. You guys will have some loaded teams but the pool you draw from will not sustain it long term. When Greene was there he didn't always have talent but he had support from the community and ever since Beam rode out of town when the well went dry you guys think your entitled to be competitive with two of the most storied programs in the state. I get that it sucks but it's REALITY. Also stadiums aren't named after players but coaches! After the way you guys just treated your last coach I'd say good luck to ya!

Until the folks at Burns can take an honest look in the mirror things won't change. Hire a coach and support him for the value that he can bring to your kids. You guys will have some loaded teams but the pool you draw from will not sustain it long term. When Greene was there he didn't always have talent but he had support from the community and ever since Beam rode out of town when the well went dry you guys think your entitled to be competitive with two of the most storied programs in the state. I get that it sucks but it's REALITY. Also stadiums aren't named after players but coaches! After the way you guys just treated your last coach I'd say good luck to ya!

They just think the world owes them something. They'll never look in the mirror. I'm tired of arguing about it. I am going the other way with it. I'm glad Willie came to Crest, I'm glad Aaron came to Crest, they look happy about it, their parents look happy about it, the only folks that aren't happy about, are ^^^..... Who cares? I don't!

Reactions: ClevCoPride
I did, your mom made the best cookies and milk to help me...

That’s how to deal with your angst. Get in touch with your inner “Rulz”, son. Child support check is on the way. I sent enough, to buy gas to Chapel Hill and back home, a ticket to the game, and some snacks. It’s the least I can do so don’t thank me.

I did, your mom made the best cookies and milk to help me...

I'm glad someone could help you out, I mean really I have ano 8 year old that don't complain cry as much as you to! Maybe if your school would tidy things up a bit and start acting like they want to win you could keep some good player! But hey what kind of football player wants to play on a team in a county with 4 schools where the one he is at is the whipping boy of the county?

e6a90eaf6b082f6cfad9c484f0ff7359825d003cad17e58bf3ae2dab0aa84903.jpg

THE REV ^^^^^^^^^

a99c50478a8eb5a3e2ef002977bff4ad.jpg

Yet here you are on a thread that has nothing to do with you just pissing and moaning. That's all any of you do. I'm glad Willie an Aaron left. They are too. It was a win for all involved. Nobody really wants to be in that God awful mess up there. Fix it or STHU! We don't feel sorry for you, truthfully none of us care. We're rolling bro. To us, that's all that matters. Eat or get Eat. Bottom line.

It's eat or be eaten. I learned that from the stellar language arts program at Burns. Thanks for the bottom line Stone Cold Steve Austin.

It's eat or be eaten. I learned that from the stellar language arts program at Burns. Thanks for the bottom line Stone Cold Steve Austin.
You're welcome. Loser. < Was that in proper, form, syntax, and grammar?

Go climb back on your sister, mouth breeder.

Reactions: jbgravytrain
You're welcome. Loser. < Was that in proper, form, syntax, and grammar?

Go climb back on your sister, mouth breeder.

I'll have you know I'm not a loser. I make 11 bucks an hour down at the local Enterprise Rent-a-Car. They have great benefits, an excellent 401k program, and they give you the tools you need for success.

Oh the transfer issue again .....and in other news Donald trump says no Muslims allowed in the U.S. Or on nc preps !

Congrats to the Crest football team. You truly showed on the field last night that you are the best 3AA team in the state.The players and coaches showed great sportsmanship on and off the field.Hat off to you and i hope you go all the way.I just wish some of your fans would act with half as much class as you showed lastnight.I know crestrulz and a couple of other posters will read this and jump all over me calling me a clown and telling me how i should be ashamed of Concord and the field situation but just remember i don't have anything to do with that. Do i wish things were better,sure i do. But at the end of the day it is what it is.I think Crest played one hell of a game with the field being like it was.Crest High School and the fans have something to be very proud of,the coaching staff and players were first class down there on the sidelines lastnight.

Spiderdad12, you obviously have a better understanding about how to treat others with the same respect you want for yourself. I've read your posts about the Crest/Concord game and the responses you received in return... mostly disrespecting or flat out ignoring your compliments to our Charger players, coaches, and fans. I want to say thank you! My thought is, if played again this week, your Spiders would show up more prepared and the game is a toss-up! Familiarity is a game changer. The smack talk before the game, true or not, just kids being young and excited. Crest was mentally prepared to play from the players to the coaches. Concord was OBVIOUSLY not on their game plan. We know Concord! That wasn't Concord! Please accept my apology for the fans who show lack of respect for the game. God bless all of our student athletes from injury, physical and mental. Thanks again Spiderdad12... May CHS vs CHS happen often in the near future!

Spiderdad12, you obviously have a better understanding about how to treat others with the same respect you want for yourself. I've read your posts about the Crest/Concord game and the responses you received in return... mostly disrespecting or flat out ignoring your compliments to our Charger players, coaches, and fans. I want to say thank you! My thought is, if played again this week, your Spiders would show up more prepared and the game is a toss-up! Familiarity is a game changer. The smack talk before the game, true or not, just kids being young and excited. Crest was mentally prepared to play from the players to the coaches. Concord was OBVIOUSLY not on their game plan. We know Concord! That wasn't Concord! Please accept my apology for the fans who show lack of respect for the game. God bless all of our student athletes from injury, physical and mental. Thanks again Spiderdad12... May CHS vs CHS happen often in the near future!

Spider-Dad, I too, want to apologize to you, for some of these Crest fans. They are a loathsome bunch to say the least. A couple of them are real butt-holes. I don’t understand any of it. I’d rather get together with the opposing fan-base before each game and sing old spirituals myself. I want to apologize for the Crest football team too. They should have waited until you got familiar with them before they tried running and passing in our game. They should have either ran or passed, but not both. I also feel that Crest should have only played nine on defense, until Concord got comfortable with the situation. I feel like if we played you ten times, this year, we would win ten times, but I’m sure Concord would have eventually figured out a way to put at least 12 on the board.

Anyway, please accept my apology for our red-neck fans. Maybe one day they could learn to handle winning with class, and losing with dignity. You all taught us a lesson on losing with dignity last week. Take care and God bless, mentally and physically.

Here’s to grass on your field,

40-6............. The Champs!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT