ADVERTISEMENT

Collision course game's.

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
What are some possible games where you think are inevitable in the playoffs. Mine is WRH at Whiteville. In 19 JP's Wolfpack beat us which was one of our worst losses. WRH was still reeling from the leadership void that was lost when Javonte, Micheal Basden,and Desmond graduated. Our QB didn't even want to be QB but that team did have enough talent to have been better than that season. This year WRH has their identity back. I see the sideline pumped up, communicating, cheering for one another. Coaches has their attention. Team is back, and sure doesn't hurt that we have Kayne to highlight.
Whiteville looks to be better than 19. Seems like playing good defense,offense and special teams. JP team will be prepared as any team can be. I think that game would be a toss up.

Reactions: dirty stallion
What are some possible games where you think are inevitable in the playoffs. Mine is WRH at Whiteville. In 19 JP's Wolfpack beat us which was one of our worst losses. WRH was still reeling from the leadership void that was lost when Javonte, Micheal Basden,and Desmond graduated. Our QB didn't even want to be QB but that team did have enough talent to have been better than that season. This year WRH has their identity back. I see the sideline pumped up, communicating, cheering for one another. Coaches has their attention. Team is back, and sure doesn't hurt that we have Kayne to highlight.
Whiteville looks to be better than 19. Seems like playing good defense,offense and special teams. JP team will be prepared as any team can be. I think that game would be a toss up.
Wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT