ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton @ WRH listen Live tonight

I really hope they will attempt to clean that gym just a little. You would think with all the championships over there, they could have better facilities.

86-51 Clinton wins. Can anyone explain Y Wallace score keeper as soon as final horn sounded changed the Wallace score to 85 showing they lost by 1???? That was something I had never seen. Weird.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
86-51 Clinton wins. Can anyone explain Y Wallace score keeper as soon as final horn sounded changed the Wallace score to 85 showing they lost by 1???? That was something I had never seen. Weird.

Trying to ease the pain of that butt whooping.....may just be a rumor but I heard Bulldogs were tryn to play dirty(hard unnecessary fouls etc) any truth to that

Reactions: Hoarses1
Spring Creek and East Duplin next week Thursday and Friday respectively......ED seems to be getting better as the season rolls on since they had that late start from Football...beat JK last night 50-39

I thought they were playing very physical (football mentality?) and I think their plan was to play physical to get us off our game. But I wouldn't say it was "dirty".

Goldsboro trending down East Duplin trending up that should be a interesting game tonight.....ED vs Clinton Friday could be big if ED wins......Clinton playing back to back night Thursday and Friday against Spring Creek and ED respectively

Looking right now on the boys side top 4 in the ECC 1.Clinton 2.Goldsboro 3.East Duplin 4.JK

When it comes to the game Friday against ED just don't think they can match up with our size not a tall team but they have some athletes I recognize a lot of those names from Football so they will be fast and athletic but don't think they will have a answer for our size

On the girls side looks like a 2 team race between Midway and East Duplin....circle January 20th on ya calendars those two hook up for the first time...both are currently undefeated and highly ranked

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT