ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs James Kenan Nov 9th

Avent is sucking the secondary in. Let him scramble. I'd rather him pick up some yards on the ground than to sling that ball out there for big yardage.

Avent is sucking the secondary in. Let him scramble. I'd rather him pick up some yards on the ground than to sling that ball out there for big yardage.

We have gotten great pressure on him....he made a couple really clutch plays....pnce we had him wrapped up and he literally sidearmed it somehow to a open WR

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Maybe we can get Sampson Early College to film Clinton games live, like Columbus Early College is doing for South Columbus.

Interception pick 6 Clinton Sophmore Spencer Westerbeek. PAT no good bad snap.....Clinton 34 JK 14

I hope y’all put up a couple more tds on jk before it’s over! Congrats on the ECC title.

Wanna see something impressive watch #57 Cruise and Kaba #3 blitz....man they been coming all night but Avent has made some plays

Another johnny manziel play for score scrambles around and throws it for score......Clinton 50 JK 26 8:16

They are gonna have to work on that next week, this is ridiculous! All you have to do is stay with your man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT