ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Goldsboro tonight

Clinton has been hot this game has been pushed back multiple times cause of the weather.....both teams should be rested.....hope Clinton does not come out rusty from the break....Should be a great game

Clinton 34 Goldsboro 11 after the 1st quarter....Clinton came out on fired built up a huge lead even with one of their best players on the bench with 2 fouls

This is probably the best Clinton team I have seen from just a pure athletic stand point.....better than that team that had Jaylen Robertson,JT Miller, and Vic Register

This team can be really good if they "zone out" all the noise.

It can be a “pressing” situation when a “man 2 man” talk is needed whenever they find themselves in a difficult “zone” where they need a change.

Last edited:
lol you guys going back and forth with the puns is funny.....this team has everything they need to make a championship run....biggest thing now is not getting complacent

This is probably the best Clinton team I have seen from just a pure athletic stand point.....better than that team that had Jaylen Robertson,JT Miller, and Vic Register

I agree. Clinton beats Goldsboro by 40. 4 people were in double figures for clinton, crazy thing was. Our leading scorer on the year, only had 6 points. (Dewan) That’s nasty. This team will go as far as it wants to go. Since the fiasco at NS-JAX, coach Jordan has his team rolling. I think he has heard some of the fan input and has opened up his defensive and offensive playbook and I commend him for that because that is a tough thing to do. This team is good. Let’s go horses!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT