ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs First Flight radio broadcast.

Thanks will be my first time tuning in

you will enjoy it DH04 and Ron Davis do a great job calling the action.....if your listening on mixlr there is a comment section you can talk about the game ask questions etc....ill be listening cant make that trip don't get off work till 6

FF press box big enough for 2 broadcast teams? Just curious.
I'm not sure about that I've only been there one time, but I can tell you this the stadium seating is very nice just like somebody had stated earlier. If I was a fan of Clinton there is no way I would miss this game. Not only is it a nice Stadium but it's on the Outer Banks, it can't get much better than that

I'm not sure about that I've only been there one time, but I can tell you this the stadium seating is very nice just like somebody had stated earlier. If I was a fan of Clinton there is no way I would miss this game. Not only is it a nice Stadium but it's on the Outer Banks, it can't get much better than that

Well i would but getting off at 6 and tryn to make it to a game 3hrs away kinda tough.....

Reactions: daagoob
3 hr 57 min

See even if i left immediately after work i would not get there till damn near 10 o clock....im happy just getting some food sitting on the couch and listening to Ron Davis and J-Man Johnathon Griffin aka DH04 call the game.....atleast ill be warm lol heard its gonna be a cold one

Reactions: daagoob
See even if i left immediately after work i would not get there till damn near 10 o clock....im happy just getting some food sitting on the couch and listening to Ron Davis and J-Man Johnathon Griffin aka DH04 call the game.....atleast ill be warm lol heard its gonna be a cold one

Appreciate the kind words man, RD won't be able to make it Friday night so it'll just be me calling it. Hope everyone that can't make it will tune in.

Appreciate the kind words man, RD won't be able to make it Friday night so it'll just be me calling it. Hope everyone that can't make it will tune in.

Awesome Darkhorse, you'll like it there. I will also be there amongst the visitors wearing my NHS green & gold doing some scouting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT